Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

Latest topics
» 4.0 Meeting Fri Dec 15th - GAME On!
Yesterday at 8:27 am by Teramotos

» Axis and Allies - Optional Unit Rules
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:15 am by Teramotos

» Rainbow Warriors Planet Ember - Magic Item Count - Adventure Notes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:08 pm by Teramotos

» Prophecy of the Rainbow Warriors - Adventure Logs
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:04 pm by Teramotos

» Game On! 4.0 Meeting Friday Dec 1st Newport Hills
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:50 am by bradly

» Next 4.0 Meeting Late Nov/ all Dec
Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:17 am by Teramotos

» Stargate...
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:14 am by Dwarmaj

» Friday, Nov 17th
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:16 am by Teramotos

» Epic item tade in: would a figurine be game breaking?
Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:12 pm by Ross

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Into the fire room...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

276 Re: Into the fire room... on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:09 am

Forgot I didnt have a clear shot. I will move sw, sw, sw, sw to get a better shot on her.

View user profile

277 Re: Into the fire room... on Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:47 am

Krystoff wrote:Thia will Twin Strike and use Elven Accuracy to reroll if either misses.

Thia's turn:
Move: move 4SW
Standard: Twin Strike w/Hunters Query
TS #1 15 vs Ac miss
Elven Reroll 27 vs Ac hits for 11+5hp of damage

TS #2 26 vs Ac hits for 15hp of damage.

The body of Vyrellis falls and liquifies into a pile of blackish goo.

Once Vyrellis falls, the Razor Storm dissipaits.

Emmbedded in the goo is the orb.

View user profile

278 Victory is Ours on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:17 am

...make sure the goo is not poison or acid and attempt to use a long object to move the orb to where we can wipe it off and pick it up. Suggest that Candelos be the one to pick up the orb. Try for a five minute rest.

View user profile

279 Re: Into the fire room... on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:47 am

I will also check the perimeter of the room for other doors

View user profile

280 Re: Into the fire room... on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Candelos is able to easily retrieve the orb and Vyrellis seems thankful that Candelos (and company) were able to defeat the trap that Karavakos had set.

The only entrances/exits to this room are the ones the party entered from (south and east).

How many surges does each PC want to use?

Sonya 18/61hp with 7/9 surges
Candelos 26/72hp with 12/14 surges
Kaddim 19/73hp with 7/11 surges
Thia 42/60hp with 7/7 surges
Miri 54/54hp with 9/9 surges

View user profile

281 Re: Into the fire room... on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Candelos will use 2 surges

View user profile

282 Re: Into the fire room... on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Ross

avatar
Admin
I'll use 3 surges.


_________________
CHARACTERS:
Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn


Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

283 Re: Into the fire room... on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Sonya will use 2

View user profile

284 Re: Into the fire room... on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Miri will stand pat. :-)

...and I think she did more damage in this battle than usual (i.e. "miss, miss, miss...").

To Candelos: "Does the real V have any desires or recomendations for us?"

To everyone: "Where to next?"

View user profile

285 Re: Into the fire room... on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:31 pm

bradly wrote:
To Candelos: "Does the real V have any desires or recomendations for us?"

Vyrellis to Candelos:
That really was my body back there. Karavakos will pay for what he's done.

I'd like to find the rest of the fragments of my soul, but don't sense any around here. Maybe when we have all of the fragments we can find a way to get me a new body.

I did hear tell of storage room with magic items that was very cold. Maybe the room across the hall is the storage room.

View user profile

286 Re: Into the fire room... on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:37 pm

Thia will ask V if the body had something against her. It really seemed to want to attack me.

Thia uses one healing surge.

View user profile

287 Re: Into the fire room... on Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:10 am

Krystoff wrote:Thia will ask V if the body had something against her. It really seemed to want to attack me.

Thia uses one healing surge.

Vyrellis well tell Candelos:
The body was programmed to attack lessor armored ranged combattants first. It also had a slight edge as it could draw on some of my knowledge and I've been with the party for a while. Sorry...

View user profile

288 Re: Into the fire room... on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:49 pm

"I did hear tell of storage room with magic items that was very cold. Maybe the room across the hall is the storage room."

Well then I think our next destination is pretty clear... Let's check out the room across the hall! :-)

View user profile

289 Re: Into the fire room... on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:38 pm

...agree, check across the hall.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum