Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

Latest topics
August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game On! Friday 18 Dec - Buffyverse Lev 28th

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Game On! Friday 18 Dec - Buffyverse Lev 28th on Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:35 pm

Okay,
I'm available, but don't have an adventure ready.

Ken is on VAC so he might be able to make it.
Brad can make it.
Ross said he might be able to make it and has Slave Ship 21st Lev ready.

Jurys can make it.

Anyone else available?

Last edited by Teramotos on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile
I'm out. I get in from SF at 7:45 AM. Then I have a holiday party for work from 2-5 and then a neighborhood party from 6-midnight or so. The 8-2 timeframe will probably be spent buying white elephant gifts for the two parties since I am in SF all week. Very Happy

View user profile
Might be able to play Fri, depends on the start/stop time... have to be up at 4am Sat morning...

Seeing Star Wars Sat evening.

View user profile
Ross is out for Friday night... but Ross can play on Saturday... added Saturday to this chain in case that looks better for the group.

View user profile
The jurys can do either one. Or both!

View user profile
Okay, I'm now out on Saturday night... so it's looking more like Friday. Kenji, can you DM Buffy? So we'll have Art, Arthur, me and maybe Ken. Will try to get TK and hopefully Mick or Ibuki can make it...

View user profile
Yes, I can DM a Buffyverse adventure this Friday. Game on! :-)

The Mind Flayer nobles are extremely happy with your gifts. You hear a happy telepathic intrusion in your minds: "Badilithidass, <Mindflayer word for Slayers, meaning 'became a person'> You are certainly living up to your prophesy! Your gifts are amazing. Thank you..." You note they are eager to send the two 3d-printers you gave them to their city and the elder brain there, but not until their down using it for themselves.

For the cost of residuum equal to it's minimum enhancement value, you discover your 3d printer can also craft special materials for magic armors. (While your 3d printer can print another printer, it cannot replicate the magic component to also do this...)

Giles is eager to get going on his mission in London which needs your urgent help. He seems very closed lipped about the details though. Brushing up on your Deva lore, you know that their species reincarnates through special Soul Fountains though, and there aren't many left since the Vampires behind government declared them all 'terrorists' and started destroying them...

View user profile
What level are we at in the Buffyverse campaign?

View user profile
Okay, Friday - Buffy Lev 28 -Brad/ Kenji are DM'ing.

Got two Jurys, Stuart, Ken (on Vac but has an early curfew).
Reached out to TK but have not heard back.
Mick will probably show up after basketball to join in the really good battle.
Still room for another...

View user profile
I should be there.
Likely no basketball because of Christmas break.

View user profile

11 Re: Game On! Friday 18 Dec - Buffyverse Lev 28th on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:06 pm

TK is out. Mick is in. So that gives us, Brad DM, and Art, Arthur, Stu, Mick, and Ken as players. Arthur, if Vic happens to be at hyper or is reading the boards, Brad is updating his Warlord to 28th... but there's a lot going on with a PC at higher levels.

Everyone come with your character leveled up to 28th and printed out and all ready to roll initiative.

View user profile

12 Re: Game On! Friday 18 Dec - Buffyverse Lev 28th on Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:41 pm

Not sure I can make it... not feeling well.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum