Northwest Gamers

Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Northwest Gamers

Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.

Northwest Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

Latest topics

» Pathfinder 2e Wanderer's Guide Upgrade
Game On!  Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev EmptyYesterday at 12:21 pm by Ross

» Fallout on Amazon Prime Video
Game On!  Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am by Ross

» Adventure Logs - Wisdom Warriors of Newport - Beginner Series 4e
Game On!  Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 12:11 am by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - Shaelrick Adventures - PF2e
Game On!  Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 7:34 pm by Teramotos

» Game On! Saturday April 6th Pathfinder 2e Continued
Game On!  Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:26 am by Krystoff

» Adventure Logs - The Eastern Knights
Game On!  Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 9:39 pm by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - RIFTS
Game On!  Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Teramotos

» Savage Rifts Advancement/Rank
Game On!  Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:52 pm by Teramotos

» Game On! Friday 8 March - Pathfinder 2e Newport Hills 6 PM
Game On!  Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 6:29 am by Teramotos

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 801 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:27 pm

+4
Ross
Arthur
Kenji
Teramotos
8 posters

Game On! Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev

Teramotos
    Teramotos

Number of posts : 4849
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Game On!  Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev Empty Game On! Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev

Post by Teramotos Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:53 am

Brad is ready to run the next Buffyverse adventure.  Who can play on Friday the 15th?

Last edited by Teramotos on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sonya Morecut (Human Warlord) - SG1
    Whey Baker (Human Fighter) - SG1
    Archemedies - (Githyanki Artificer) - Slave Ship
    Alysa Redfield (Human Archer Warlord) - Dark Nights Rising
    Kenji

Number of posts : 3459
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Game On!  Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev Empty Re: Game On! Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev

Post by Kenji Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:51 am

28th level. I'm planning around 3 adventures at 30th to finish the Buffyverse campaign & 'Great Harvest'. Adventure set up is hand written, but I'll get it up here soon enough.

If you can too, please post an updated version of your Slayer in PP&T and if you still remember, where your Zodiac sign birthmark was (+which one was yours). Hope you can play!

Arthur
    Arthur

Number of posts : 336
    Registration date : 2015-03-02

Game On!  Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev Empty Re: Game On! Buffyverse 15 January 28th Lev

Post by Arthur Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:47 am

The Jury's can make it.
    Arthur
    Arthur

Post by Arthur Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:53 am

I don't know why but for some reason in the character builder I already leveled Aarahgast and Argot up to 29th level. All 29 gives us is a another daily so can I just leave them at 29 and not use that daily?
    Teramotos
    Teramotos

Post by Teramotos Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:55 am

You can de-level and go back down...

Arthur
    Arthur

Post by Arthur Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:14 pm

How do I do that in the character builder? I could not find a button for it. I can just redo the character since I know what I want but it would take a little while since they are at 28th level
    Ross
    Ross
    Admin

Number of posts : 3867
    Registration date : 2008-11-26

Character sheet
    Campaign: 4e-Against the Giants
    Character Name: Kazoo Noisemaker
    Player Name: Ross

Post by Ross Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:36 pm

Change the amount of experience enough to level the character down, but make sure you duplicate it first. This will give you two versions.

Silk - Human/Hexblade [4e-Dark Nights Rising Campaign]
    Kazoo - Halfling(Kender)/Hybrid(Rogue/Druid) [4e-Against the Giants]
    Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
    Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
    Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
    Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
    Shandral Aurlong - Human/Sorcerer [5e-Horde of the Dragon Queen Campaign]
    Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
    Battlefield Soldier: Saturnicus
    Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
    Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
    XBox GamerTag: Drizityn

Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
    Arthur
    Arthur

Post by Arthur Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:49 pm

okay. I have them demoted to 28th level again.
    Ross
    Ross
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Ross Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:52 pm

I'm in.

Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
    Arthur
    Arthur

Post by Arthur Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:46 pm

Aarahgast is updated in people places and things. Argot is now also updated in people, places and things.

Updated 13 January 2016

Last edited by Raistlin on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    jibuki
    jibuki

Number of posts : 509
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by jibuki Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:04 am

I have plans
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Number of posts : 5285

Post by Dwarmaj Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:30 am

Evening are still bad for me. Sorry, can't make it.
    Krystoff
    Krystoff

Number of posts : 1677

Post by Krystoff Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:38 am

I don't think I can make it. One of our friends is retiring from the Navy and we are going to the reception on Friday night. Not sure what time it gets out. Then my wife is heading out after that so I have the kids. Best I could do would be there late and with two kids. Once I determine how late I would be I will let you know if I might make it.

Teramotos
    Teramotos

Post by Teramotos Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Have four, and I'm guessing Mick and TK are still maybe... I'm saying "Game On!"
    Arthur, bring Lords of Waterdeep as backup please.

Arthur
    Arthur

Post by Arthur Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:52 pm

Okay will do. Ross could bring the expansion
    Ross
    Ross
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Ross Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:16 pm

I'll bring the regular Lords of Waterdeep game and the expansion. That way we won't get our pieces all mixed together.

Arthur
    Arthur

Post by Arthur Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Sounds like a plan.
    Mick
    Mick

Number of posts : 1671
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

Post by Mick Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:11 pm

Not able to make this meeting.
    Kenji

Number of posts : 3459

Post by Kenji Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:45 pm

"Gather around Slayers and listen up closely. While there is no question you all have grown extremely powerful, I am still your Watcher, and there are some things you still need to learn. Now, I want you to really listen this time, for I’m very serious…
    First of all, Thank you! As someone who’s live almost 1,000 lifetimes, I can say with unique sincerity, no father could ever be more proud of any children. Not only am I of course personally happy for your help giving my race a chance against extinction, but it’s also nice just to get away from that unnerving monster army of yours… I do not want them to learn of the Soul Fountains.
    While ‘mostly’ surpassing even Prophesy in every way, you are still new to the world of magic and monsters. The Illithids don’t just feed on brains like Humans eat a pizza, but on psychic energies of the mind. And, the more tortured and pained the victim, the more “juicy” and nutritious the meal is to these fiends. They are like a caricature of pure evil. If you turn your back, if they see an opportunity to press an advantage, even against you, they’ll take it. Be careful.
    And the Mind Flayers aren’t your only monster ally. The Vampire Mr Rumplestiltskin Gold, also known by some as “the Evil One”, has personally murdered me twice! The second time only because he saw I recognized him from earlier lifetimes, and he thought it’d be funny to drink my blood again. He is NO Toknosfar! For all these millennia, the Plasmanatti left him alone for a reason… And now he wears the Ring of Omara?? Not only that, but rumor has it that some Slayers personally fought for, found, and GAVE it to him!... After rescuing him from kidnappers in the first place. I hope you know what you’re doing with him…
    …But I’ve also seen the war vs Vampires these last 26,000 years. From my First Life, when mighty and brave Kings and Queens made the last stand in the days of Magic, to the Great Harvest happening today, I see all too clearly how serious the threat of global annihilation is against the Undead. No, I’m not telling you this to scold for unseemly associations, and they are!, but to remind you to put your weapons into play. The Vampires are swarming unhindered and the living is losing this war. You have all the weapons you need, now fight!
    Mr Gold: 25th solo Vampire immune to harm. I don't trust him, but he is powerful now.
    Shamballan army: 9,994 strong. Mostly 11th-15th, leaders 16th-‘the Warlord’ & Queen Tara (20th solo, 20th elite) Fiercest warriors I've ever seen, including the Sparans.
    Eloi: 800,000 6th-10th level freed slaves from Moon. They know magic and will help.
    Mind Flayer nobles: 500 21st-25th (per agreement, brought their own Goblin ‘food’)
    Mara & her 4 sisters: 6th, can spark dormant magic in living.
    …<7Billion Humanoids who don’t know the Great Harvest has begun.

You also have 700 Devas (all 10th), each having lived a thousand lifetimes. They'll be a resource for knowledge now that the Watchers Council in destroyed.
    -Giles, ‘Watcher’ to the Slayers

Travis Morgan, the “Warlord”, also contacts you via the Mind Flayers. The Shamballans and Eloi and well hidden in old NYC, as there are peculiarly no Vampires around there. Or people, cars, bodies… They had to move because no one could use healing surges because of the radiation, but they are in a deserted New Jersey awaiting a plan…

The Slayers are just outside of London in the RV they bought with counterfeit money, when just as the Sun starts rising, you hear a knocking on the door and police lights glaring outside… “London Police. Can you open the door please?” "This is the police, open the door!"…
    Krystoff
    Krystoff

Number of posts : 1677

Post by Krystoff Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:23 pm

I am most likely a go now tonight.  I still have the retirement but my wife isn't heading out tonight.  I should get home around 6PM and then I can head out after that so I might be late.  Will try to post here when I am leaving.

EDIT: On my way

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:36 am