Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game On! 11 Nov - Friday - Veteran's Day 5:30 PM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Mick, did you ask Damon last night?

Apparently Scott really likes Warlocks

Yes, told him about it last night on BF3.
No answer yet.
Actually, since Ember is the Wizard of the party I start building Scott a Warlock last night.

I'm going to try and send them PDFs of the PCs so they can study them when I finish.

View user profile
Way cool. I hope they can make it.

When you pdf them their PCs, could you also tell/help them pick out a couple 15-16th level wish list items?

On that note, Angelus has a couple 15-16th items posted, but no one else does. A few of you have some lower level items on your wishlist (or epic!), but Ember can now make the heroic ones for you and where you'll be going on Fri might only have the more powerful paragon ones to find...

If everyone can have at least 2 items in that range listed by Thurs evening, you might have opportunities to find them (depending on how things go, of course!). Thanks!

Post Script: Thanks Kenneday for updating your PC, but 1 14th level wish list item may be aiming light on the potential treasure planned... Cool

View user profile
Mick wrote:
Mick, did you ask Damon last night?

Apparently Scott really likes Warlocks

Yes, told him about it last night on BF3.
No answer yet.
Actually, since Ember is the Wizard of the party I start building Scott a Warlock last night.

I'm going to try and send them PDFs of the PCs so they can study them when I finish.

Damon may want to create an iPlay4e account. It's free and allows you to upload your PC so that you can view, look at power/feat details, and HP/power management during a game.

View user profile
bradly wrote:On that note, Angelus has a couple 15-16th items posted, but no one else does. A few of you have some lower level items on your wishlist (or epic!), but Ember can now make the heroic ones for you and where you'll be going on Fri might only have the more powerful paragon ones to find...

I think that's an old version of Angelus and his wish list.

I'll try to update things this evening.

View user profile

Ross

Admin
I updated mine. I did put a couple of 18th level items on there, but those are mainly so I remember about them in a couple of levels.

Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn

Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude
Ok, I updated Aura's wishlist with more paragon stuff now.

Any more PS3 games I should know about Kobe having now Stu?

View user profile
Kobe keeps asking me if you're coming. Might want to bring a controller for two player. We have all the motor storm racing games, Little Big Planet (Science Game on Physics), and CoD Black Ops.

View user profile
It looks like I can make it tomorrow. Faith has some stuff to do on Sat and in exchange for watching the boys all day Saturday she gave me the night off tomorrow.

I will update Ashe to 13 and get his wishlist updated.

View user profile
I've updated my wishlist. Jeff, I'm likely taking half a day off so I should be home by 3:45 PM so if you want, you can drop by after you get off work.

View user profile
Wow it may be a huge party.
I was talking to Damon on BF3 and it sounded likely they would play. About 70% chance.

View user profile
Mick wrote:Wow it may be a huge party.
I was talking to Damon on BF3 and it sounded likely they would play. About 70% chance.

Shocked ...Started off looking like it might be a small 3-4 player party, now it might be our biggest? Sweet Very Happy

Teramotos wrote:I've updated my wishlist. Jeff, I'm likely taking half a day off so I should be home by 3:45 PM so if you want, you can drop by after you get off work.

What time will Kobe be there so we can spar before the adventure?

View user profile
I usually get off around 3:30 to 4. I can be over there any time after that. What still needs to be picked up for dinner and where is a good place to buy around your house Stu?

View user profile
Any side dishes...potato salad (there's a big Safeway in Newcastle), rolls, little chicken wings (4 blks from my house in Newport Hills), and I love pies and cheese cakes for desert!

I'll provide drinks, white rice and grilled ribs (have to stop by the store and pick up one more pack of ribs).

View user profile
Teramotos wrote:Any side dishes...potato salad (there's a big Safeway in Newcastle), rolls, little chicken wings (4 blks from my house in Newport Hills), and I love pies and cheese cakes for desert!

I'll provide drinks, white rice and grilled ribs (have to stop by the store and pick up one more pack of ribs).

Don't buy a 2nd pack of ribs. I have a pack of ribs in my freezer I'll bring (& it's grain fed organic).

View user profile
Chris, what Zodiac sign (& where) did Ashe have again? I was looking them all up & I think you erased yours...

View user profile
Sounds good Stu, I will probably grab the potato salad. Is 2 pounds enough?

I can't remember what symbol I chose but if they aren't taken I can be either Taurus or Leo. Location is on my left shoulder.

View user profile
2 lbs sb plenty.

View user profile

Ross

Admin
bradly wrote:
Don't buy a 2nd pack of ribs. I have a pack of ribs in my freezer I'll bring (& it's grain fed organic).

I'm allergic to that organic stuff. Do you have any with Hormones and Steroids?

Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn

Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude
Ross wrote:Do you have any with Hormones and Steroids?

Not anymore! Very Happy Very Happy Cool

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum