Northwest Gamers

Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Northwest Gamers

Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.

Northwest Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

Latest topics

» Adventure Logs - RIFTS
How long to create a phylactery? EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 2:53 pm by Teramotos

» Pathfinder 2e Wanderer's Guide Upgrade
How long to create a phylactery? EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 12:21 pm by Ross

» Fallout on Amazon Prime Video
How long to create a phylactery? EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am by Ross

» Adventure Logs - Wisdom Warriors of Newport - Beginner Series 4e
How long to create a phylactery? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 12:11 am by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - Shaelrick Adventures - PF2e
How long to create a phylactery? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 7:34 pm by Teramotos

» Game On! Saturday April 6th Pathfinder 2e Continued
How long to create a phylactery? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:26 am by Krystoff

» Adventure Logs - The Eastern Knights
How long to create a phylactery? EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 9:39 pm by Teramotos

» Savage Rifts Advancement/Rank
How long to create a phylactery? EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:52 pm by Teramotos

» Game On! Friday 8 March - Pathfinder 2e Newport Hills 6 PM
How long to create a phylactery? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 6:29 am by Teramotos

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 801 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:27 pm

2 posters

How long to create a phylactery?

Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Number of posts : 5285
    Registration date : 2008-11-26

How long to create a phylactery? Empty How long to create a phylactery?

Post by Dwarmaj Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Aya will ask Mr Gold how long it takes to create a phylactery.

I believe we found four and destroyed one of them (the CEOs).

We'll need to identify who the other ones belong to and take them out before they can go into deep hiding or create a new one. (good reason to stay at 18th for an adventure or two...).
    Kenji

Number of posts : 3459
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

How long to create a phylactery? Empty Re: How long to create a phylactery?

Post by Kenji Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:Aya will ask Mr Gold how long it takes to create a phylactery.

"Ne eh eh! Wrong question lassie. Or should I say 'dearest treasure'?... (referring to the pet name for you your ancient Atlantian lover enshrined with you in stone), as he's grinning happily, almost drunken with pleasure. For a small favor I'll do you one back. The right question is not how long, for that's merely a few minutes, the right question is when, and that's only on the Witching Hour of the new Moon... (Ie. once every 28 days, coinciding with High Council moving to new coven main city and Slayers advancing in levels)

Oh and about that favor dearies, that favor comes with a treat plus a promise of teasure and excitement! The treat is those trinkets you have there for me, I think you'll like them. Put them together and they whisk you away to 'wonderous lands'! (gleefully emphasized, but deflects any further querries for details) The favor is bring me back a ring. The Ring of Omara lies in the tomb of a Snake, along with other grand treasure I care not about for you to enjoy."

-Mr Gold

Post Script: next adventure prequel, 18th (2nd time) Those trained in arcane easily figure out that if you put the large coin & metal top together and spin them, it opens a very powerful portal to somewhere...

Also in the morning (daylight), two well dressed lawyers from Wolfram & Hart come to the door for Aura. When she gets there she recognizes both of them. One is her former watcher and CPS worker Gwendolyn Post, and the other was a senior when you were a freshman in high school, quarterback, valadictorian, class president, and spoiled rich kid douche, Gavin Pak. He pretended to like you and take you to a dance and then played a trick on you because his girlfriend was threatened by you. (She transferred schools midyear right after that, but that's another story...)

"We know we might not be the favorite people you wanted to see, but we know you Slayers are not in the habbit of killing living people, and we come with a proposition you can't refuse..."
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:I believe we found four and destroyed one of them (the CEOs).

We'll need to identify who the other ones belong to and take them out before they can go into deep hiding or create a new one.

There were 5. One belonged to Viktor, the (former) CEO of WR&H, one belongs to Marcus, the High Council member, and the other 3 belong to the other epic level coven members of clan Aralius.
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Number of posts : 5285
    Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by Dwarmaj Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:42 am

bradly wrote:
    There were 5. One belonged to Viktor, the (former) CEO of WR&H, one belongs to Marcus, the High Council member, and the other 3 belong to the other epic level coven members of clan Aralius.

I bet the owners of those urns are freaked out. Has Harvey heard anything related to Viktor's demise or extra percautions/attacks against the slayers?
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:50 am

Dwarmaj wrote:I bet the owners of those urns are freaked out. Has Harvey heard anything related to Viktor's demise or extra percautions/attacks against the slayers?

They certainly are, and they know the urns have been stolen and they can't replace them just yet. They took it as an intentional act by the Slayers to send them a message that you took out their powerful weaponmaster 5th, then bit off the head of the Snake slaying Viktor 6th.

Harvey will hear things soon, but before any rumor mills have time to spread, the 2 WR&H lawyers were sent the morning after Viktor's dusting, as part of their new counter measures (which is part of next adventure)...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:02 am