Northwest Gamers

Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Northwest Gamers

Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.

Northwest Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

Latest topics

» Adventure Logs - At the Ready!
Stargate Onyx EmptyMon May 13, 2024 9:09 pm by Teramotos

» Women's Self Defense Class - Saturday June 8th 2024 1PM to 3:00 PM - Seattle
Stargate Onyx EmptyThu May 02, 2024 10:48 am by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - Wisdom Warriors of Newport - Beginner Series 4e
Stargate Onyx EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 12:50 am by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - RIFTS
Stargate Onyx EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 2:53 pm by Teramotos

» Pathfinder 2e Wanderer's Guide Upgrade
Stargate Onyx EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 12:21 pm by Ross

» Fallout on Amazon Prime Video
Stargate Onyx EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am by Ross

» Adventure Logs - Shaelrick Adventures - PF2e
Stargate Onyx EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 7:34 pm by Teramotos

» Game On! Saturday April 6th Pathfinder 2e Continued
Stargate Onyx EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:26 am by Krystoff

» Adventure Logs - The Eastern Knights
Stargate Onyx EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 9:39 pm by Teramotos

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 801 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:27 pm

Stargate Onyx

Kenji

Number of posts : 3459
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Stargate Onyx Empty Stargate Onyx

Post by Kenji Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Onyx’s tribe was an honorable and peaceful band of Goliaths living with Nature on the Piedra Mountain Range, theirs by ancient treaty. Even as a boy Onyx was large and strong even by Goliath standards, which he accents with large mountain boots and his helmet with large Ram’s horns. When he was twenty, the tribe elders were tricked into an impossible logging contract by the Blue Sun Corp that if failed, would force the tribe to surrender title of the Piedras forever.

While the rest of his people tried valiantly to honor both the contract and the forest, Onyx saw it was hopeless and took Fang, his magic great axe bequeathed by his grandfather, to the other side of the Piedra Mountains alone. There he spent every hour he could, everyday for ten years laying waste to his and his tribe’s beloved Forest. Even with all that he and his tribe just barely fulfilled their quota to Blue Sun to save their title to their land.

For all of those ten years alone devastating his home in order to save his people his rage grew, his social skills declined, and he fostered fantasies of revenge. Hidden from view far away, he witnessed the shocked Blue Sun agents and tribe members discover the logging contract fulfilled and the agents leave the Piedras. For the first time ever, Onyx left the Piedras too, too embarrassed to face his people again for all the destruction he caused to the forest.

Wandering, he discovered a strange ancient looking artifact with a sea of armed guards protecting it. Flying into a suicidal rage, and in off chance they might’ve Blue Sun agents, Onyx charged at the artifact hurling Fang at the closest guard before him as he ran. Even with all the strength and axe skill he gained from his labors, he was clearly overwhelmed and just as clearly didn’t care.

Unbeknownst to him, a Stargate team was trapped on his Planet and saw the whole thing just as they were planning on how to get home, and they jumped into the fray, saving Onyx’s life. They then offered a spot on the team and have been with them ever since...

These little Aliens know a lot about these “Stargate” artifacts. I should try to learn too, since I can never go home and they’ve taken me in as family. Plus, they need my axe, as the encounters on the Plant creature Planet proved. Dunno tho, seems much harder than herbs or tanning hides...

Hardy companions in a fight too, even though they’re barely 2/3 my size, which I’ve come to relish! Learning a lot! ‘Specially from that little girl Sonya. She always yelling to the whole team, but most often to me, calling out attacks I didn’t see to fall my enemies. Feels good to be putting Fang to evil creatures instead of innocent Trees...

These “Stargates” all seem to lead us to Planets full of evil. Fine by me. Let Fang taste them all until we face buenas muertas, the glorious death! May we find the homeworld of Blue Sun first!!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:58 pm