Northwest Gamers

Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Northwest Gamers

Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.

Northwest Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

Latest topics

» Adventure Logs - RIFTS
Stargate recap Dr Belladonna Foxglove  EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 2:53 pm by Teramotos

» Pathfinder 2e Wanderer's Guide Upgrade
Stargate recap Dr Belladonna Foxglove  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 12:21 pm by Ross

» Fallout on Amazon Prime Video
Stargate recap Dr Belladonna Foxglove  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am by Ross

» Adventure Logs - Wisdom Warriors of Newport - Beginner Series 4e
Stargate recap Dr Belladonna Foxglove  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 12:11 am by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - Shaelrick Adventures - PF2e
Stargate recap Dr Belladonna Foxglove  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 7:34 pm by Teramotos

» Game On! Saturday April 6th Pathfinder 2e Continued
Stargate recap Dr Belladonna Foxglove  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 8:26 am by Krystoff

» Adventure Logs - The Eastern Knights
Stargate recap Dr Belladonna Foxglove  EmptySun Mar 31, 2024 9:39 pm by Teramotos

» Savage Rifts Advancement/Rank
Stargate recap Dr Belladonna Foxglove  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:52 pm by Teramotos

» Game On! Friday 8 March - Pathfinder 2e Newport Hills 6 PM
Stargate recap Dr Belladonna Foxglove  EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 6:29 am by Teramotos

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 801 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:27 pm

Stargate recap Dr Belladonna Foxglove

Kenji

Number of posts : 3459
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Stargate recap Dr Belladonna Foxglove  Empty Stargate recap Dr Belladonna Foxglove

Post by Kenji Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:28 pm

Dr Belladonna Foxglove is the daughter of the famed botanists, Dr Samantha Fox and Professor Danny Glove, known for their huge garden boasting Terra’s largest (by far) collection of poisonous and carnivorous Plants. Young Belladonna spent all her childhood in the poison garden and soon knew as much about (mostly poisonous) Plants as her parents, clearly preferring Plants to people. When she was old enough, she also fell in love with the bow, winning the All Terran Youth Archery competition until she was too old to compete.

Dr Fox was a lead scientist for the Umbrella Corp, and she and Prof Glove mysteriously went missing shortly after they discovered and tried to investigate a secret project of Umbrella Corp. Though eventually cleared of all charges, her parents were presumed dead and Belladonna was a prime suspect in their deaths. While she doesn’t know what happened (But wants to), years later whispers still say she did it. Dr Foxglove was recruited into the Stargate program for her expertise in botany to aid in exploring Alien Planets...

I do NOT want to be stuck on this miserable Planet anymore, but those damn Bugs are everywhere patrolling our Stargate and DHD! My team came up with a good idea in a diversion, a big fire to draw them away. I was going to suggest wood with high glucose syrup, plus brush with hard popping seed pods to spread the burning sap, and set it upon several bent over Tree saplings to burn their wretched homes to the ground. But, too few of my team knows anything about Nature and didn’t want to do all the work myself. Plus, they were more interested in just getting home than punishing the Bugs for existing. Oh well, like I said, it was still a good plan.

The diversion worked well enough, as half of them left to the smoke (would have been more if we set their entire home ablaze...) leaving us a small enough force to exterminate. Since I don’t miss from any distance, from cover I climbed a Tree to start assasinating the vermin from vantage, then using some magic I picked up, continued exterminating as I teleported to a closer Tree.

Then ran through a pretty impressive portal spell another team member conjured to get us all at our DHD, or at least near. One of us can turn invisible (a spell I rarely need) and worked on dialing us home while the rest of us got to kill things.

So few of our missions end up peacefully I wonder if I was really recruited to Stargate because of my Natural Sciences expertise, or my archery trophies... Either way, it’s good to be home.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 pm