Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game On! April 13th Friday 5:45 PM Newport Hills

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Brad, you're the DM, make a command decision on the start time...depending on the ferry schedule, I'll bet Trevor will be here early anyway and can let people in.

View user profile
Okay. Let's say 5:45pm tomorrow, Stu's house. And let's start right away too. The initial encounter can be a smaller party, but a larger party might be better for the Mayor's "tough on crime" campaign launch.

View user profile
Looks like I'll be catching the 4:15 ferry then, so that would get me to Stu's house around 5:35 if traffic isn't bad. Any sporting events I should be aware of?

View user profile
Possibly a mariners game. I know the opening game is tomorrow.

View user profile
I told Damon about it last weekend but didn't hear back from him.
I think we have seven player. I can send Damon a follow-up email but do people think adding Scott & Damon is to many?

View user profile
Ask the DM (reg "too" many players). Yes, tomorrow is opening day for the Seattle Mariners; allow for traffic from the ferry. If you need to get into the house early Trevor, the same trick as last time will work, but only on the door near the carport.

View user profile
I'm not waiting in between turns, and doing just as much regardless of the party size, so this affects players more than me.

View user profile
bradly wrote:Okay. Let's say 5:45pm tomorrow, Stu's house. And let's start right away too. The initial encounter can be a smaller party, but a larger party might be better for the Mayor's "tough on crime" campaign launch.

Why does the title on the post say 6:45 PM

View user profile
I'll change it to 5:45 PM...sorry.

View user profile
...eat dinner first (or bring with you), bring snacks if you have a favorite. I'll provide drinks.

View user profile
I might be there a little early; heading out now. I will check to see if Trevor or Stu are around.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum