Northwest Gamers

Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Northwest Gamers

Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.

Northwest Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

Latest topics

» Adventure Logs - The Eastern Knights
4.0 Gaming Opportunities During Holiday Break - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 3:51 pm by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - RIFTS
4.0 Gaming Opportunities During Holiday Break - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Teramotos

» Savage Rifts Advancement/Rank
4.0 Gaming Opportunities During Holiday Break - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:52 pm by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - Shaelrick Adventures - PF2e
4.0 Gaming Opportunities During Holiday Break - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 12:57 am by Teramotos

» Game On! Friday 8 March - Pathfinder 2e Newport Hills 6 PM
4.0 Gaming Opportunities During Holiday Break - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 6:29 am by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - Wisdom Warriors of Newport - Beginner Series 4e
4.0 Gaming Opportunities During Holiday Break - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 11:22 am by Teramotos

» Westron Information
4.0 Gaming Opportunities During Holiday Break - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 12:47 pm by Teramotos

» PF2e AoO from movement
4.0 Gaming Opportunities During Holiday Break - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 5:01 pm by Ross

» PF2e Misc Rules
4.0 Gaming Opportunities During Holiday Break - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 12:17 pm by Ross

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 801 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:27 pm

+3
Krystoff
Kenji
Teramotos
7 posters

4.0 Gaming Opportunities During Holiday Break

Teramotos
    Teramotos

Number of posts : 4844
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

4.0 Gaming Opportunities During Holiday Break - Page 2 Empty Re: 4.0 Gaming Opportunities During Holiday Break

Post by Teramotos Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:00 pm

@ Krystoff, if you want to bring Steven over earlier, I'm completely okay with that. Might depend some on Brad... I'll be here in any event.

Sonya Morecut (Human Warlord) - SG1
    Whey Baker (Human Fighter) - SG1
    Archemedies - (Githyanki Artificer) - Slave Ship
    Alysa Redfield (Human Archer Warlord) - Dark Nights Rising
    Kenji

Number of posts : 3459
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

4.0 Gaming Opportunities During Holiday Break - Page 2 Empty Re: 4.0 Gaming Opportunities During Holiday Break

Post by Kenji Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Teramotos wrote:@ Krystoff, if you want to bring Steven over earlier, I'm completely okay with that. Might depend some on Brad... I'll be here in any event.

Hey, that can be fun if Chris & Steven can come over an hour earlier, I know of what 'warm up' adventure I want to run... Smile Twisted Evil
    Krystoff
    Krystoff

Number of posts : 1675

Post by Krystoff Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Alright Steven and I will try to be there by 5 then. What should I bring for food?

Teramotos
    Teramotos

Post by Teramotos Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:34 pm

You may bring whatever you'd like. If you can't think of anything, KFC is good (I know Kobe will eat that). You can also opt for South China's chicken wings.

Krystoff
    Krystoff

Number of posts : 1675

Post by Krystoff Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:41 pm

On our way, stopping by KFC to grab some chicken. Should be there around 5:20. Call 425 273 5481 if you need/want anything.

Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Number of posts : 5285
    Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by Dwarmaj Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:36 am

How much loot did we get?
    Teramotos
    Teramotos

Post by Teramotos Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:47 am

20,000 GP each PC in cash (well, gold bars, magic dust, and common loot that we converted to dollars)

Ross
    Ross
    Admin

Number of posts : 3864

Character sheet
    Campaign: 4e-Against the Giants
    Character Name: Kazoo Noisemaker
    Player Name: Ross

Post by Ross Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:12 am

I think you need to keep it separate. 10,000 in residium and 10,000gp. Might make a difference later.

Silk - Human/Hexblade [4e-Dark Nights Rising Campaign]
    Kazoo - Halfling(Kender)/Hybrid(Rogue/Druid) [4e-Against the Giants]
    Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
    Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
    Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
    Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
    Shandral Aurlong - Human/Sorcerer [5e-Horde of the Dragon Queen Campaign]
    Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
    Battlefield Soldier: Saturnicus
    Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
    Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
    XBox GamerTag: Drizityn

Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
    Ross
    Ross
    Admin

Number of posts : 3864

Character sheet
    Campaign: 4e-Against the Giants
    Character Name: Kazoo Noisemaker
    Player Name: Ross

Post by Ross Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:13 am

Also, I don't think you can trade the Residium straight across for gold unless your selling it to a vampire clan.

Silk - Human/Hexblade [4e-Dark Nights Rising Campaign]
    Kazoo - Halfling(Kender)/Hybrid(Rogue/Druid) [4e-Against the Giants]
    Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
    Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
    Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
    Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
    Shandral Aurlong - Human/Sorcerer [5e-Horde of the Dragon Queen Campaign]
    Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
    Battlefield Soldier: Saturnicus
    Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
    Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
    XBox GamerTag: Drizityn

Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
    Kenji

Number of posts : 3459

Post by Kenji Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Ross wrote:Also, I don't think you can trade the Residium straight across for gold unless your selling it to a vampire clan.

Exactly! The gold peices can be sold to a jewler et. al., but is not currency in the Buffyverse. A few metalurgists etc are interested in the residuum as a curiosity only, but there is no market for it, as it's only use is for enchanting items and no one believes seriously that magic's possible. In other words, except to Ember and you suspect Vampires, residuum is worthless and no one living will pay more than $1 for a teaspoon, which is about everyone's 10k gp share. No one living's ever seen it before (except Devas & Ember, but not in that quantity). Ember's bookwormy research, plus Giles & now Buffy's telepathic teaching, & the way you found in in a very nice bag in a locked treasure chest of gold peices, let's you know residuum is it's name & it's not worthless (by far).

Ember, because of her magical Slayer awakening & fascination with occult research, (i.e. picking ritual casting feat) understands how to magically transform pure gold into residuum, which is needed for all magical enchantings (I think, most anyway). Side note, as the PCs eventually find out, anyone buying or selling more than $10,000 worth of physical gold is required by banking laws to fill out 'race 10k' gov't forms regarding the transactions...

Post Script: That means that Gravin, Stephen's new PC Slayer, started out with (3 magic items +) 17,000 dollars, and now has 10,000 dollars worth of gold and $10k gold worth of residuum dust, but not $37k or $27k. Oh, also, Giles' old place where some were staying just so happened to have the lease coming up and some of you are still wanted fugitives <until someone takes action to face trial et. al.>. Others too (depending on who can play next) are in Munich traveling home (& avoiding Castle Strahd this month at least). If you want to buy a place/car/etc it's whatever your estimate of whatever actual prices are on average. Exception: Los Diables real estate, that is actually much higher than real world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:51 am