Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

Latest topics
December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nakagawa Challenge!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nakagawa Challenge! on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Mr. Nakagawa,
Seeing how you didn't even beat my dad in a similar match, I Kobe, whole heartedly accept your challenge to a 2 min sparring match at Newport Hills Kim's TKD using the standard Kim's TKD grand championship tournament rules. Exceptions to the rules are as follows: The Head Official may be lower than a 3rd Degree Black Belt (e.g. it'll be a pretty new 1st Degree Black Belt, my dad). There will no corner judges unless suitable ones agreeable to both parties happen to be present. The challenger must wear a TKD belt so that scoring techniques may be correctly judged. The house will provide the challenger with a suitable belt.

If you are brave enough, I Kobe also counter challenges you to a 4 lap race on the PS3 Motor Storm Apocolype. You may even pick your car first.

View user profile

2 Re: Nakagawa Challenge! on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Will Kobe be there on Fri? I actually have a TKD outfit somewhere I can bring (but mine's super cheap & thin) and come by early...

Re: the car race... Is it steer/accelerator/brake only, or turbos/bombs/ton of complicated buttons type racing? If it's the former, challenge on! (If it's the later, if it's pretty short, ok)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum