Northwest Gamers

Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Northwest Gamers

Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.

Northwest Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

Latest topics

» Adventure Logs - The Eastern Knights
Slayer HQ (Giles' house) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 3:51 pm by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - RIFTS
Slayer HQ (Giles' house) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Teramotos

» Savage Rifts Advancement/Rank
Slayer HQ (Giles' house) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:52 pm by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - Shaelrick Adventures - PF2e
Slayer HQ (Giles' house) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 12:57 am by Teramotos

» Game On! Friday 8 March - Pathfinder 2e Newport Hills 6 PM
Slayer HQ (Giles' house) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 6:29 am by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - Wisdom Warriors of Newport - Beginner Series 4e
Slayer HQ (Giles' house) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 11:22 am by Teramotos

» Westron Information
Slayer HQ (Giles' house) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 12:47 pm by Teramotos

» PF2e AoO from movement
Slayer HQ (Giles' house) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 5:01 pm by Ross

» PF2e Misc Rules
Slayer HQ (Giles' house) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 12:17 pm by Ross

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 801 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:27 pm

+3
Mick
Dwarmaj
Kenji
7 posters

Slayer HQ (Giles' house)

Mick
    Mick

Number of posts : 1671
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

Slayer HQ (Giles' house) - Page 2 Empty Re: Slayer HQ (Giles' house)

Post by Mick Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Move: 5N, 1NW

Free action 'if you don't care if we dust these two
    suckers'

Standard: scorching burst between the two vamps.

Last edited by Mick on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Trevor
    Trevor

Number of posts : 297
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post by Trevor Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Do you need line of sight for that? Angelus closed the doors.
    Kenji

Number of posts : 3459
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post by Kenji Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:28 am

Trevor wrote:Do you need line of sight for that? Angelus closed the doors.

Correct, the doors are closed. Waiting for revised actions...
    Mick
    Mick

Post by Mick Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:04 am

Move: 1N, 1NW, 4W

Free action: 'if you don't care if we dust these two suckers lets have them come in and party'

Standard: move 6W
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Number of posts : 5285
    Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by Dwarmaj Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:58 am

Mick wrote:Move: 1N, 1NW, 4W

Free action: 'if you don't care if we dust these two suckers lets have them come in and party'

Free action: (speaking to Ember who looks a little trigger happy)
    Hmm, we may want to wait until the leaders are in before we start blasting. Wouldn't want them to just drive off...

Free action: (to the mayor)
    You can tell your people that we've agreed to a truce and would like to discuss the terms in person, we'll allow them in. Twisted Evil
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Mick wrote:Move: 1N, 1NW, 4W

"...come in and party"... They were waiting to hear those words from inside, but nothing happens when Ember says those words. (i.e., they still can't come in. It has to be someone who lives there so Aura & Ember doesn't count)

Dwarmaj wrote:
    Free action: (speaking to Ember who looks a little trigger happy)
    Hmm, we may want to wait until the leaders are in before we start blasting. Wouldn't want them to just drive off...

Free action: (to the mayor)
    You can tell your people that we've agreed to a truce and would like to discuss the terms in person, we'll allow them in. Twisted Evil

Yay! At Angelus' invitation, they take their delayed actions... The front doors open and the 2 Vampires come charging in, swords held high and not thinking 'truce'. Upon seeing the 2 Vampires charge in, several more Vampires brave the smoking sun as they run from the GMCs into the house, followed by a Succubus. They all also enter through the front doors...

The Mayor says, "Yeah, that ritual took my shamans all afternoon to do... too bad it has such a short proximity. But worth it; it lets all the Vamps in the ritual share any invitation to enter! Smile C'mon Slayers! 2 Vampires is hardly a test..."

I'll post a map of everyone charging in tonight and it'll be top of the order starting with Ashe, new baddies at the very bottom of the order. Sorry, a little busy this afternoon...
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Oh wait! Angelus is at the front door... I'll be resolving the 2 Vamp attacks & 2x moves from the others, then top of the order tonight. The 2 at the door have the shift/attack ability so will be inside and not provoke AoOs...
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Technically, Angelus didn't invite them in... He told the mayor that they could come in.

If they do come in, shouldn't Angelus get the rest of his turn? Why would it start back at the top of the order?

Since the vampires at the door are delaying, they have to wait until Angelus finishes his current round.

If they had a readied action, then they could come in mid-turn.
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:Technically, Angelus didn't invite them in... He told the mayor that they could come in.

If they do come in, shouldn't Angelus get the rest of his turn? Why would it start back at the top of the order?

Since the vampires at the door are delaying, they have to wait until Angelus finishes his current round.

If they had a readied action, then they could come in mid-turn.

It's not starting back at the top so much as continuing from Ember, who happened to be last. It wasn't Angelus' turn. Free actions such as talking (inviting) can be done any time. "He told the mayor that they could come in" Normally not by itself enough, but since they were listening at the door and heard the invitation, it counts. Second hand invites don't count, but they heard it first hand.

...besides, wasn't everyone itchin' for the fighting to start? Smile
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 am

The 2 Vamps listening at the door, the first one (move) opens the door, (standard) shift/attacks moving around Angelus hitting from the NW 11+13 =24 would be a miss, but the enhancement of the falchion 27 hit for max 2d4=8 +5 +3 sword +6 special =22 hits, + another 8 flurry!

The other Vamp shift attacks SW 6 and 12 +13 would have hit exactly, but the extra +3 of his broadsword makes it an easy hit as a phantom image of the sword shoots out and hits Angelus even though he's 20' away, for 10 hits and no flurry. He then moves another 6 towards Ember...

Another Vamp gets out of a GMC and moves to 5' away from Angelus and 8+16=24 v fort for min 9 thanks to a glowing ring enhancing the attack.

From a S GMC Sam Mui gets out and charges Angelus 13+13+1 sword +2 flanking =29 hit for 10 + 8 flurry, Angelus falls at -8.

Mayor: "Uh oh! Looks like the Slayers are losing round 1..."

After that, the Succubus Wendy and the Vampire girlfriend of Sam Mui do 2x moves into the house...

Ashe's turn...

Slayer HQ (Giles' house) - Page 2 Slayer15

Note: the Vamps that charged in from the GMCs are smoking from taking 5 vuln from the sun...
    Mick
    Mick

Post by Mick Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:34 am

If Angelus is front of the closed door, would there be any opposed check for the vamp to get in?
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:38 am

Angelus has Resist necrotic 5, I'm not sure which attacks are doing necrotic damage (if any, they vampires used to do necrotic on hit and flurry).

Angelus doesn't fall when below zero, he's dazed instead (new Revenant rules, I used to be able to make AoO while below zeor..., now I have to wait til paragon to do that).
    Mick
    Mick

Post by Mick Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:40 am

free action: "Ashe honey, can you shed a light on these suckers with your sword!"
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Not sure if it matters, but when Angelus is bloodied, he gains +2 to AC.

Note: I don't think NPCs are suppose to benefit much from armor/weapon enhancement bonuses. If they are 6-10th, then they only get +1.

NPC Level Bonus and Magic Threshold
    As player characters gain levels, they choose feats and gain magic items that increase their attack bonuses and defenses. The level bonus, shown on the table below, is an abstraction that helps NPCs keep pace with characters. You can think of it as representing feats you’re not bothering to choose, low-level magic items, or the NPC’s intrinsic power.

Add this number to the NPC’s Armor Class and other defenses, attack rolls, and damage rolls. An NPC’s magic threshold is related to the level bonus. If you give an NPC a magic item that grants a bonus to attack rolls and damage rolls or to defenses, subtract the magic threshold from that bonus before you apply it.

For example, if you give a 12th-level NPC a +4 magic longsword, add only a +2 bonus to his or her attack rolls and damage rolls, since the magic threshold at that level is +2.

Level Level Bonus Magic Threshold
    1st–5th +1 +0
    6th–10th +3 +1
    11th–15th +5 +2
    16th–20th +7 +3
    21st–25th +9 +4
    26th–30th +11 +5
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:Angelus has Resist necrotic 5, I'm not sure which attacks are doing necrotic damage (if any, they vampires used to do necrotic on hit and flurry).

Normally yes, the first 2 would, but instead of attacking with their claws, they're attacking with powerfully enchanted swords instead. (neither do necrotic) Would flurries be necrotic if their claws are? Makes sense, but then you'd be -3 instead of -8. I'll switch the token, but still negative.

Dwarmaj wrote:Angelus doesn't fall when below zero, he's dazed instead (new Revenant rules, I used to be able to make AoO while below zeor..., now I have to wait til paragon to do that).

That's right, you're still up. Mercury would still have risked an AoO to get out of the sun, when you didn't take one, Wendy would have followed inside seeing it safe, so same bad buy actions, but you're standing and not prone.
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:38 pm

bradly wrote:Makes sense, but then you'd be -3 instead of -8. I'll switch the token, but still negative.

I got hit by two flurries... If they're both doing necrotic, then I'd be at +2hp.

Then I would be able to make an AoO on Mercury and Wendy...

I'd also gain a few HP if their magic weapons are capped at +1.
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:41 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:Not sure if it matters, but when Angelus is bloodied, he gains +2 to AC.

Note: I don't think NPCs are suppose to benefit much from armor/weapon enhancement bonuses. If they are 6-10th, then they only get +1.

What a LAME rule! They'd still get +2 since it's a +3 sword. I don't think that matters... the first attack would have missed by 1, but hit by 2, but you weren't bloodied yet, 2 second would have hit exactly anyway, but +2 instead of +3, so still a hit even with +2 bloodied, psychic attack hit fort, hit by a mile, Mui hit by more than 2...
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:
    bradly wrote:Makes sense, but then you'd be -3 instead of -8. I'll switch the token, but still negative.

I got hit by two flurries... If they're both doing necrotic, then I'd be at +2hp.

Then I would be able to make an AoO on Mercury and Wendy...

I'd also gain a few HP if their magic weapons are capped at +1.

Oh yeah, Sam flurried too! I was thinking the one chasing Ember missed his flurry...

You are right, revised actions: Angelus is still up at +2, gets an AoO on Mercury, and Wendy then does a move & gaze instead of a move/move inside (she's not burning in the sun).

Ashe's turn...
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:45 pm

bradly wrote:
    What a LAME rule! They'd still get +2 since it's a +3 sword. I don't think that matters... the first attack would have missed by 1, but hit by 2, but you weren't bloodied yet, 2 second would have hit exactly anyway, but +2 instead of +3, so still a hit even with +2 bloodied, psychic attack hit fort, hit by a mile, Mui hit by more than 2...

It's for balance... NPCs already have higher to hit than PCs. Adding magic weapons on top makes it tough on the PCs.

Flurry of Blows doesn't have the weapon keyword and must be done with a free hand.

Sorry, doesn't have to be a free hand, but weapons don't count. So it would be what every they do normally.
    Note: I don't think you can flurry if you're using a two handed weapon.
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:It's for balance... NPCs already have higher to hit than PCs. Adding magic weapons on top makes it tough on the PCs.

Bah! Unless you guys let them get dusted, we know where the items will end up! (& no, I'm letting the Vamp flurry stand, but it'll be necrotic if their claws are) I'm sure a few of you already have your eyes locked in on target for an item you wants...
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:02 pm

bradly wrote:Bah! Unless you guys let them get dusted, we know where the items will end up! (& no, I'm letting the Vamp flurry stand, but it'll be necrotic if their claws are) I'm sure a few of you already have your eyes locked in on target for an item you wants...

How does that work again for PCs who only do fire/radiant damage? Can they choose not to dust a vampire? What if a vampire tries to flee and is caught in the sun?
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:07 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:How does that work again for PCs who only do fire/radiant damage?

You're fine as long as you don't deliver the 'killing' blow, otherwise...

Dwarmaj wrote:Can they choose not to dust a vampire? What if a vampire tries to flee and is caught in the sun?

...no, they're dust with their items in both cases. I'll allow a save v ref as a minor action to grab an item mid-dusting and save it.
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:18 pm

bradly wrote:I'll allow a save v ref as a minor action to grab an item mid-dusting and save it.

What is a "save vs ref" in 4.0?

Is it 10+ like all other saves or is there a specific Ref defense we have to hit?
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:28 pm

bradly wrote:
    Angelus is still up at +2, gets an AoO on Mercury, and Wendy then does a move & gaze instead of a move/move inside (she's not burning in the sun).

Did Angelus hit?

Does he see who was targetted by the gaze?

Note: Angelus has +2 to Ref/Fort/Will because of his new cloak.
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:
    bradly wrote:I'll allow a save v ref as a minor action to grab an item mid-dusting and save it.

What is a "save vs ref" in 4.0?

Is it 10+ like all other saves or is there a specific Ref defense we have to hit?

yup, standard DC10+, specified 'ref' in case there are bonuses...
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Sounds like Ashe is up... Then Aura

Ashe 23.08
    Aura 20.09
    Angelus 14.09
    Telgarth 13.08
    Blade 13.07
    Mayor Wilkins 13.06
    Ember 13.05
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:Did Angelus hit?

Does he see who was targetted by the gaze?

Ouch! Yes, Angelus must have recognized Mercury and she rushed in from the sunlight and 19+14=33 hit for 10 hits. Dominating gaze 6+12=18 v will misses Angelus.

Dwarmaj wrote:Sounds like Ashe is up... Then Aura

Ashe 23.08
    Aura 20.09
    Angelus 14.09
    Telgarth 13.08
    Blade 13.07
    Mayor Wilkins 13.06
    Ember 13.05

Vampires & Succubus 13.04... Ashe's turn.

updated map since Angelus didn't fall... (though still at 2/59)

Slayer HQ (Giles' house) - Page 2 Slayer16
    Krystoff
    Krystoff

Number of posts : 1675

Post by Krystoff Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Free: Sunblade deals radiant
    Free: Sunblade light is at full power (20 squares)
    Move: Stand (I believe I have to do this since I was sitting)
    Standard: Blazing Starfall on Mui and the vamp to his NE.

"Well its about time we took care of unfinished business Mui. Your clan is in shambles and the power you once held is slipping away like your pathetic undead life. Taste the power of the sun Mui? It's the last thing you shall ever taste."

Kenji

Post by Kenji Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Krystoff wrote:Free: Sunblade deals radiant
    Free: Sunblade light is at full power (20 squares)
    Move: Stand (I believe I have to do this since I was sitting)
    Standard: Blazing Starfall on Mui and the vamp to his NE.

"Well its about time we took care of unfinished business Mui. Your clan is in shambles and the power you once held is slipping away like your pathetic undead life. Taste the power of the sun Mui? It's the last thing you shall ever taste."

Yes, Ashe, Aura, & the Mayor are all seated. Ashe unleashes his heirloom sword at full, but it's glow is dimmed in a 50' radius of the Mayor, protecting the 2 Vamps to Angelus' W, but barely missing the Vamp near Ember and Mui & the other Vamp outside. Their skin starts to smoke as it burns. Ashe then 25, 16 v ref hits Mui for 19 +5 vuln more. Mui's very nice cloak almost, but didn't protect him. He isn't quite bloodied, but can't take many attacks like that... Still, he manages to say back to Ashe, "The the last time we fought you were fleeing for your life and (pointing sword at Angelus) I killed this one!..."

Aura's turn, then Angelus...
    Trevor
    Trevor

Number of posts : 297
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post by Trevor Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Move action - stand.

Free action - "So let me guess..." says Aura to the Mayor as she gets up, "in the contingency of us failing this little test of yours, you would continue to support clan Mui in exchange for them helping you 'tip the scales,' as you put it."

Move action - move to within 5 squares of Angelus.

Minor action - Spirit of the Keeper on Angelus. He gets to spend a healing surge and gains an additional 1d6 HP.
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Trevor wrote:Move action - stand.

Free action - "So let me guess..." says Aura to the Mayor as she gets up, "in the contingency of us failing this little test of yours, you would continue to support clan Mui in exchange for them helping you 'tip the scales,' as you put it."

Move action - move to within 5 squares of Angelus.

Minor action - Spirit of the Keeper on Angelus. He gets to spend a healing surge and gains an additional 1d6 HP.

The Mayor simply smiles big and gives a slight nod at Aura's comments... She then moves 6 to 5 W (+1N) of Angelus and summons healing spirits granting Angelus 18 hits (-1 surge). Angelus is now at 20/59 12/13. Angelus, then Telgarth can't delay any longer, then Blade...
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:07 am

Hmm, I can't tell which vampire is which...

Which one is Mercury? Which one is Mr. Mui?

Shouldn't Blade be closer? I thought he was the first to detect them and looking out of a window. He looks to be in a separate room a few rounds away...
    Ross
    Ross
    Admin

Number of posts : 3864

Character sheet
    Campaign: 4e-Against the Giants
    Character Name: Kazoo Noisemaker
    Player Name: Ross

Post by Ross Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:41 am

I was hiding, and haven't had a turn yet.

Silk - Human/Hexblade [4e-Dark Nights Rising Campaign]
    Kazoo - Halfling(Kender)/Hybrid(Rogue/Druid) [4e-Against the Giants]
    Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
    Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
    Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
    Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
    Shandral Aurlong - Human/Sorcerer [5e-Horde of the Dragon Queen Campaign]
    Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
    Battlefield Soldier: Saturnicus
    Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
    Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
    XBox GamerTag: Drizityn

Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 am

Dwarmaj wrote:Hmm, I can't tell which vampire is which...

Which one is Mercury? Which one is Mr. Mui?

Shouldn't Blade be closer? I thought he was the first to detect them and looking out of a window. He looks to be in a separate room a few rounds away...

Sam Mui - Human male token outside in doorway, flanking to your SE

Mercury - female Vamp token just inside room

Wendy - round Succubus token farthest outside

male Vamp tokens: unknown Vamps outside, flanking NW of Angelus, near Ember.

(Yes, that's where Blade is...)
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:45 am

Where does the sun start?

If I were to push Mr Mui 2 is he in the sun or shade?
    Krystoff
    Krystoff

Number of posts : 1675

Post by Krystoff Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:53 am

Currently Mr. Mui is in the sun from my blade. If you push him 2 he will be in the real sun as well.

The Mayor is also radiating a dark that counteracts the sunblades and the real sun as well which is why the vamps were able to walk to the door with the mayor without taking damage.

Kenji

Post by Kenji Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:54 am

Dwarmaj wrote:Where does the sun start?

If I were to push Mr Mui 2 is he in the sun or shade?

It's an hour before sunset and that's the E side of the house, so there would be shade from the house. I'll say on that side of the building, 2 squares adjacent is shaded enough but farther than that is sunlight. In other words, if you push him 2 he'll be just in the sun & smoking...
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:14 am

Angelus' turn:
    Minor: activate Fighting Fury stance (+5 damage on all melee attacks)

Move: make Mr. Mui my Oath

Standard: use Scattering of Leaves on Mr Mui (two attacks vs Ref, take better since he's my oath)
    On hit: push Mr Mui 1 NE, shift 1E, and make a secondary attack on the vampire.

If the Secondary attack hits, slide the vampire 1E and Mr Mui 1E

May use an action point depending on the outcome of the standard action...
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:40 am

Dwarmaj wrote:Angelus' turn:
    Minor: activate Fighting Fury stance (+5 damage on all melee attacks)

Move: make Mr. Mui my Oath

Standard: use Scattering of Leaves on Mr Mui (two attacks vs Ref, take better since he's my oath)
    On hit: push Mr Mui 1 NE, shift 1E, and make a secondary attack on the vampire.

If the Secondary attack hits, slide the vampire 1E and Mr Mui 1E

May use an action point depending on the outcome of the standard action...

Good thing you Oath'd... Angelus focuses his fighting stance & Oath, then attacks with Scattering of Leaves which 15, 24 v ref, barely hit despite his nice cloak, but taking a min 11 hits +5 FF.

2ndary attack 29 v fort hits for 14+5 damage on Vamp and he & Mui slide, Mui into the dreaded sunlight & starts smoking more. He is pretty bloodied now...

Telgarth, then Blade, then the Mayor...
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Angelus' turn (cont...)
    Oh, on the standard there should have been a FoB on Mr Mui

Action Point:
    Use Spinning Leopard Manuever (shift 6 and attack each enemy I shift next to), oh, and 1/2 damage on a miss with the +5 bonus)

Shift:
    1E Attack Mr Mui (FoB on Mr Mui if I hit, I get to attacks on him, use better)
    1N Attack vampire (FoB on Mr Mui on hit if I didn't use my 2nd FoB already)
    1SW+1W Attack vampire (FoB if I missed the first two)
    1S Attack Mercury (FoB if I missed the first three)
    1S

Note:
    I get two FoB per turn from Ki Focus
    Defenses should be 27/22/24/22
    jibuki
    jibuki

Number of posts : 509
    Registration date : 2009-01-01

Post by jibuki Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:12 pm

who is the the W of Ember? And how far away is the nearest opponent?

And which vampire is this? - The other Vamp shift attacks SW 6 and 12 +13 would have hit exactly, but the extra +3 of his broadsword makes it an easy hit as a phantom image of the sword shoots out and hits Angelus even though he's 20' away, for 10 hits and no flurry. He then moves another 6 towards Ember...

Last edited by jibuki on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ross
    Ross
    Admin

Number of posts : 3864

Character sheet
    Campaign: 4e-Against the Giants
    Character Name: Kazoo Noisemaker
    Player Name: Ross

Post by Ross Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:48 pm

on my turn I will do a run and a run towards the opening. If I can reach it during my turn I will throw a shroud on Mui, if I can see him after I move.

Silk - Human/Hexblade [4e-Dark Nights Rising Campaign]
    Kazoo - Halfling(Kender)/Hybrid(Rogue/Druid) [4e-Against the Giants]
    Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
    Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
    Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
    Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
    Shandral Aurlong - Human/Sorcerer [5e-Horde of the Dragon Queen Campaign]
    Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
    Battlefield Soldier: Saturnicus
    Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
    Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
    XBox GamerTag: Drizityn

Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Hey guys, you may want to take our Mui/Mercury first.

Mui is almost down and Mercury's wounded.
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:37 am

Oh, forgot to mention that Angelus does +2 extra damage to bloodied targets...
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:Angelus' turn (cont...)
    Oh, on the standard there should have been a FoB on Mr Mui

Action Point:
    Use Spinning Leopard Manuever (shift 6 and attack each enemy I shift next to), oh, and 1/2 damage on a miss with the +5 bonus)

Shift:
    1E Attack Mr Mui (FoB on Mr Mui if I hit, I get to attacks on him, use better)
    1N Attack vampire (FoB on Mr Mui on hit if I didn't use my 2nd FoB already)
    1SW+1W Attack vampire (FoB if I missed the first two)
    1S Attack Mercury (FoB if I missed the first three)
    1S

Note:
    I get two FoB per turn from Ki Focus
    Defenses should be 27/22/24/22

Great daily... hit everyone! 21, 30 v Mui 30 outside Vamp, 26 inside Vamp, 25 barely hit Mercury's ref. damage 21, 13, 17, 14 +5 FF each +8 more flurry on Mui. Sam was barely up until the flurry which 'killed' him, but he is not dust from the blow. He is in direct sunlight though, so he (& a very nice cloak) will be dust at the start of his turn when he takes radiant damage...

jibuki wrote:And which vampire is this?
    Outlined Vamp in question with red halo:

Slayer HQ (Giles' house) - Page 2 Slayer17

Vamp is 8 sqs from Telgarth. Map shows Blade's actions after you (Mui is 'dead', shrouds?)

Last edited by bradly on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:48 pm

bradly wrote:Mayor: "Uh oh! Looks like the Slayers are losing round 1..."

Hey Mayor, how's round 1 look now? tongue Twisted Evil
    Kenji

Post by Kenji Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:Hey Mayor, how's round 1 look now? tongue Twisted Evil

"Wasting my gifts... Oh well, looks like maybe not everyone gets one!" Shocked Laughing
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Is Angelus in the correct square?

I wanted to end up E or SE of Mercury (to avoid flanking) if possible.
    Mick
    Mick

Post by Mick Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Mui isn't dusted until the begining ot his turn right?
    Dwarmaj
    Dwarmaj

Post by Dwarmaj Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:56 pm

bradly wrote:
    "Wasting my gifts... Oh well, looks like maybe not everyone gets one!" Shocked Laughing

Angelus to Mayor...
    I thought he'd be tougher... He is (uhmm, was) their leader. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am