Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family time... Angelus & Ember

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101 Re: Family time... Angelus & Ember on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:46 pm

So the leader went into the window? is the considered difficult terean?
minor: sustain FS
standard: run 4E & 4SE
If I can see the leader vamp inside
move: move the FS adjacent to the leader vamp
If I can't see him
I run 8 more to the car.
leave the FS in the window.
I would thing the FS radiating 1d4+18 fire damage would light the curtain and window frame on fire and start burning down the cabin.

View user profile

102 Re: Family time... Angelus & Ember on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:43 am

Mick wrote:So the leader went into the window? is the considered difficult terean?
minor: sustain FS
standard: run 4E & 4SE
If I can see the leader vamp inside
move: move the FS adjacent to the leader vamp

Aargh! Only because he was dazed he couldn't turn the corner out of view! Slayer teamwork...

Ember runs towards Angelus and sees the leader Vamp just recovering from a daze, then refocuses the magical energies of the Flaming Sphere, to a slightly more taxing but more tangible to the real world version of the magics, combusting and igniting the curtains and wood framwork, spreading as it rolls E of the Vampire leader, engulfing his cabin home right on the edge of town, near the town cemetary, in flames as it rolls.

Angelus' turn...

View user profile

103 Re: Family time... Angelus & Ember on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:15 am

Angelus' turn:

How close do the sirens sound? Didn't they just call the police?

Seems like a very responsive police force...


Move: move south of the thrawl

Minor: pick up the keys

Standard: use my dagger to puncture the gas tank.


To Ember:
Looks like we're too late and it's about time for us to get out of here. Lets cut off their escape and make sure the place burns. Lets tourch their getaway car too.

Angelus plans to tourch the car after some of the gas spills out. Then head to our car. I'll let Ember blast away with fire spells while I start the car and come get her.

View user profile

104 Re: Family time... Angelus & Ember on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:46 am

Dwarmaj wrote:Angelus' turn:

How close do the sirens sound? Didn't they just call the police?

Seems like a very responsive police force...

One of them sounds fairly close (20 secs away approximately), you hear 2-3 others that sound farther. Yes, because you both were too far out to stop their next rounds actions, I gave you a heads up on what you'll hear in about 12 seconds (in 2 rounds... like I said, you got a premonition of what's coming). But yes, it was very fast response, like the police chief was convinced 2 of "America's Most Wanted" were about to be captured...

View user profile

105 Re: Family time... Angelus & Ember on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:51 am

Dwarmaj wrote:

Move: move south of the thrawl

Minor: pick up the keys

Standard: use my dagger to puncture the gas tank.


To Ember:
Looks like we're too late and it's about time for us to get out of here. Lets cut off their escape and make sure the place burns. Lets tourch their getaway car too.

Angelus plans to tourch the car after some of the gas spills out. Then head to our car. I'll let Ember blast away with fire spells while I start the car and come get her.

With your Slayer strength you easily puncture the gas tank, assuming you have a lighter, ignite the car ablaze, & head for the car (yours or Embers?) You both have a few rounds of free actions...

View user profile

106 Re: Family time... Angelus & Ember on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:59 am

Looking in thru the window where I am, what happen to the leader vamp.
I assume he took 1d4+18 fire and them moved away from the FS.
Do I see anybody else? new map?

View user profile

107 Re: Family time... Angelus & Ember on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:23 am

Mick wrote:Looking in thru the window where I am, what happen to the leader vamp.
I assume he took 1d4+18 fire and them moved away from the FS.
Do I see anybody else? new map?

Correct, 22 fire, actually. Because the 'dead' Vamps only get single moves, you can still see a couple in the hallway, but everyone else is out of sight in another room.

View user profile

108 Re: Family time... Angelus & Ember on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:35 am

minor: sustain FS. leave it where it is in the doorway & next to the wall to catch the cabin on fire from the 1d4+18 fire damage to all adjacent spaces.
move: 2SE
standard: scorching burst on N dead vamp in the hallway.
Trying to put to eternal rest Angelus's family members.

View user profile

109 Re: Family time... Angelus & Ember on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:41 am

Mick wrote:minor: sustain FS. leave it where it is in the doorway & next to the wall to catch the cabin on fire from the 1d4+18 fire damage to all adjacent spaces.
move: 2SE
standard: scorching burst on N dead vamp in the hallway.
Trying to put to eternal rest Angelus's family members.

I assume focusing the SB to ignite things as well?... Both Vamps burst into dust and the cabin is even more on fire...

View user profile

110 Re: Family time... Angelus & Ember on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:08 am

I assume focusing the SB to ignite things as well?...
Yes

free action: Say "time to go Angel dear"

View user profile

111 Re: Family time... Angelus & Ember on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Mick wrote:
I assume focusing the SB to ignite things as well?...
Yes

free action: Say "time to go Angel dear"

Angelus and Ember jump in the car, Angelus driving, Ember maintaining and moving the Flaming Sphere west along the northern wall of the cabin igniting the walls in flame all the way to the NW corner as Angelus drives W and away from the scene. She is slightly more winded maintaining the magical summoning this way than standard battle concentration. Ember gets a couple 'attacks' in with the Sphere too as well as an explosion from a spilling gas tank and the unmarked police car, and the wooden cabin is very ablaze. You deduce they went to the tiled kitchen area in S of building, but you are very sure none of the newly sired (minion) Vampires could have survived by the time firefighters could get anyone out. You wonder about the leader if he's regenerating and had some of those wonderful potions of healing you just discovered the Vampires had from the casino massacre, but you still think it's doubtful.

As you are pulling out of sight, just in time as the police start arriving, you see them throw what looks like thumb drives & a digital camera out out the building into the sunlight, the throwing arms then engulfing into flames then dust.

Angelus 31/59 13/13
Ember 38/50 11/11

As you are driving away, heading towards Hollygrove Hills to finally meet up again with the other Slayers, Ember opens her mail from UCLD dorm admin and wonders what her new dorm mate, Aura something or the other, is going to be like... her freshman bio had no pic and the only thing it listed was her hometown, some little town in the sticks.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum