Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Not that I want to cry about two hits, but does this feat make the dam (3) + 5 for 8. If it doesn't affect all dam die I'm going to change this up.

Avenging Resolution
Heroic Tier
Prerequisite: Avenger, oath of enmity power
Benefit: When you attack a target of your oath of enmity with a weapon attack, treat all rolls of a 1 or 2 on the damage dice as though the result were a 3 on the die.

View user profile
I noticed I hadn't updated my sheet after we were allowed to purchase items from Ember. Done.

View user profile
jibuki wrote:I noticed I hadn't updated my sheet after we were allowed to purchase items from Ember. Done.

Thanks. Please mention if you use something that you added since Ken made the tokens so I add everything.

My bad about the damage... I thought it was only weapon rolls at first read. adding 2 hps.

Since this is your 3rd post since mentioning you might want to take an AP, I'm going to assume you didn't after all.

Baddies turn...

first Vampiress does move/move N towards Aura

2nd Vampiress tries to move away from spirit and 11+8=19 miss, the Vampiress moves then shift/attacks Aura 5+13=18 miss.

Vampiress fighting the boys takes 5 hits from sunlight, then 20+13=crit again! Telgarth takes 17, losing all 11 of his temp hits +6 more, she also flurries on Ashe for 8. Both boys are bloodied as she finishes her action shifting 6 SW, then moves 6W.

The floating brain floats from 5' up to 30' feet up and 6+12=18 v will, misses Ashe.

Ashe, Blade, Aura (or someone going for her), Telgarth, then baddies...

Ashe: 26/58 13/13 bloodied
Aura: 30/50 11/12
Blade: 28/50 11/11
Telgarth: 27/64 10/12 bloodied

View user profile
Standard: Blazing Starfall on the brain. (+1 to the attack since I am bloodied - Dragonborn fury)

If I missed the brain I will AP and try it again and stay where I am.

If I hit I will:
Move: 4SW
AP: Second Wind

View user profile
Krystoff wrote:Standard: Blazing Starfall on the brain. (+1 to the attack since I am bloodied - Dragonborn fury)

If I missed the brain I will AP and try it again and stay where I am.

If I hit I will:
Move: 4SW
AP: Second Wind

"Aagh!" as Ashe casts BS at the Brain & 16+12=28 v ref easy hit for 20 radiant, and unlike the Vamps that explode into dust, a floating skull in an iron jar plummets 30' to the ground unharmed. The skull is horribly damaged, but it looks like it was all from magic damage.

Ashe then valiantly moves to engulf the unknown hottie in sunlight to protect her from the Vamps, and with 2 signature Slayer moves in 1, uses an AP and 2nd winds gaining +2 all def. and is no longer bloodied (40/58 12/13).

Blade, Aura, Telgarth, then baddies...

View user profile

Ross

Admin
Move: Southwest 4 Squares
Free: Assassin's Shroud on bloodied vampire to my West.
Standard: Teleport to Shrouded Target using Inescapable Shadow attack (include Shroud Damage + NightStalker)
----If he does not go down I will use Cloud of Darkness.

Inescapable Shadow
You step from your foe’s shadow, driving your blade into the foe before it can make a sound.
Encounter Shadow, Teleportation, Weapon
Standard Action Melee 1
Effect: Before the attack, you teleport 5 squares to a square adjacent to your assassin’s shroud target.
Target: Your assassin’s shroud target
Attack: Dexterity vs. AC
Hit: 2[W] + Dexterity modifier damage.

Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn

Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude
Blade moves then teleports next to the fleeing Vamp and hitting AC 28 for 23 points damage, easily lops off the head of the Vampiress.

Aura, then Telgarth, then baddies...

View user profile
Noticing the effect of the dragonborn's weapon on the vamp as he sidled up beside her, Aura smirks and says "nice sword."

Move action: shift NE. Move spirit companion adjacent to Aura and Ashe (fly it over to avoid OA from alley vamp if necessary)
Minor action: Healing spirit on Telgarth; he gets to spend a healing surge. Aura gains 2d6 HP.

While the vamp was distracted by the sudden dropping in of the spirit, Aura yells "Now, hit her!" to Ashe.

Standard Action: Claws of the Eagle. Ashe gets a basic attack on vamp. If he hits she grants combat advantage until end of Aura's next turn.

View user profile

Ross

Admin
FYI: Conjurations don't provoke.

Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
Trevor wrote:Noticing the effect of the dragonborn's weapon on the vamp as he sidled up beside her, Aura smirks and says "nice sword."

Move action: shift NE. Move spirit companion adjacent to Aura and Ashe (fly it over to avoid OA from alley vamp if necessary)
Minor action: Healing spirit on Telgarth; he gets to spend a healing surge. Aura gains 2d6 HP.

While the vamp was distracted by the sudden dropping in of the spirit, Aura yells "Now, hit her!" to Ashe.

Standard Action: Claws of the Eagle. Ashe gets a basic attack on vamp. If he hits she grants combat advantage until end of Aura's next turn.

Note: crit hit from last round should have gone to Ashe instead of Telgarth because of mark, so I assume you'd heal Ashe instead. Aura also get back 8 hits in healing herself as she magically heals Ashe's wounds (something no one else has seen before in the Buffyverse). <better story this way anyway, since you two were exchanging the most words>

Aura is impressed with the heirloom sword and wants to see it in action, and magically inspires him to throw his sword at the Vampiress, but 5+14=19 miss. Even on a miss though, the sunlight scorches her skin for 5 hits and suppresses her regeneration.

Telgarth's turn, then baddies...

View user profile
I believe the Vamp I had oathed was killed by Blade.

Minor - Oath the vamp Ashe is fighting
Move - to charging range, seeking flanking if possible.
Standard - Charge 1d10 + 1d10(weapon spec) + 1d6(horned helm) + 9

View user profile
jibuki wrote:I believe the Vamp I had oathed was killed by Blade.

Minor - Oath the vamp Ashe is fighting
Move - to charging range, seeking flanking if possible.
Standard - Charge 1d10 + 1d10(weapon spec) + 1d6(horned helm) + 9

She isn't adjacent to anyone so no one to flank with. Telgarth moves in and charges 8+14=22 hit exactly for 1d8=5 +9 +1d10=10 +1d6=1=3 =27 hits. She is now bloodied.

baddies turn...

Vampiress just bloodied
free action "Hsss!!!" at Telgarth then shifts W running up the side of the N wall of the building about 5' up and when she gets to Blade bites at his neck 9+13=22 exactly hit. Blade suffers 13 hits from a neck wound and is weakened (save ends; 15/50 11/11) and many of the Vampiress' wounds heal so that she is barely no longer bloodied. She is not regenerating (this round). She then finishes her shift up the wall and onto the roof and with her move moves full 6 SE.

Other Vampiress on roof saw what happened to 2 coven sisters & the Brain plus what the 3rd is doing, regenerates 5 hits then full 2x run S & SW.

Ashe, Blade, Aura, Telgarth then baddies...

Note: because of the angle & height of the roof, & where everybody is, right now no one can see the Vampiress running away to the W and only Aura & Ashe can see the Vampiress running away to the S.

View user profile

Ross

Admin
When she bites me I will use Slayer's Escape to teleport onto the roof of the building to the Southwest,center of the roof as far away from the edge as possible. I become invisible and make a stealth check Assassin's Cloak power. It's possible that the vampire that bit me might run by me and provoke an Attack of Opportunity.

----------------------------
Assassin's Cloak
Make a Stealth check to hide when you turn invisible

Slayer's Escape
After you are struck, you fold shadows around yourself and disappear.
Encounter Shadow, Teleportation
Immediate Reaction Personal
Trigger: You are hit by an attack
Effect: You teleport 5 squares, and you become invisible until the start of your next turn.

Oh wait, Blade is weakened!... adding back 14 hits to Vampiress. Twisted Evil She is barely not bloodied still. Smile

View user profile

Ross

Admin
I never attacked her after I was weakened?

Alright, something happened to my post. Blade teleported to the roof where the Vampiress was running and criticaled for 17+10=27 but forgot he was weakened, so needed to add back 14 hits.

View user profile
Ross wrote:I never attacked her after I was weakened?

The attack you immediately reacted to weakened you, so when you opportunity actioned afterwards on the roof, you were weakened.

View user profile
And wasn't the Vampire that bit Blade marked by Ashe

View user profile
jibuki wrote:And wasn't the Vampire that bit Blade marked by Ashe

No, that was the Vampiress that Blade just killed. The Vamp that bit Blade just came off of the roof when Aura did the double back to the boys...

View user profile
bradly wrote:Alright, something happened to my post.

I think you put your post in the planning thread...

Currently Ashe's turn?

View user profile
Dwarmaj wrote:Currently Ashe's turn?

Yes, Ashe, then Blade, then Aura, then Telgarth, then baddies...

View user profile
So there are 2 vamps left and they are both running for the hills?

If so then Ashe will laugh heartily, turn off the glowing beacon of a sword and say.

"Those were some neat tricks you did there. I especially like the one where you healed my wounds! So what caused you to be chased by the bloodsuckers anyways?"

View user profile
Krystoff wrote:So there are 2 vamps left and they are both running for the hills?

If so then Ashe will laugh heartily, turn off the glowing beacon of a sword and say.

"Those were some neat tricks you did there. I especially like the one where you healed my wounds! So what caused you to be chased by the bloodsuckers anyways?"

Ashe puts out the magical sunlight of his sword, never awakening any of the neighbors with it's bright light, and appears to be letting the Vamps flee. We'll call it 'delaying' until after everyone else goes.

Blade, you are alone on the roof with 2 fleeing Vampires. One of your fellow Slayers has apparently decided making time with the magic wielding (dark) Elf hottie more important than continuing the fight. Your action, then Aura, Telgarth, then baddies... (remember you're weakened, save ends)

Note: Unlike Vamps which are "no muss no fuss" since they turn to dust, you do see a broken skull in an iron jar lying in the alley too.

View user profile

Ross

Admin
I'll go check on the Jar. I won't pursue. Just watch that direction. I'll teleport off of the roof so the Vamps don't see where I go.

Ross wrote:I'll go check on the Jar. I won't pursue. Just watch that direction. I'll teleport off of the roof so the Vamps don't see where I go.

Your at will teleport requires an adjacent creature at both points, but anyway, the Vamps don't seem like they're concerned with where you go as long as it's not folowing them.

You find what looks like a Human head with all the skin ripped off and the top part of the skull missing, exposing the brain, floating in a liquid inside an iron jar with small window slits. It looks 'dead'.

Assuming Aura & Telgarth do not pursue then, anything else the party does before rejoining with Giles & the other Slayers?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum