Northwest Gamers

Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Northwest Gamers

Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.

Northwest Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

Latest topics

» Adventure Logs - The Eastern Knights
Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 3:51 pm by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - RIFTS
Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Teramotos

» Savage Rifts Advancement/Rank
Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 4:52 pm by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - Shaelrick Adventures - PF2e
Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2024 12:57 am by Teramotos

» Game On! Friday 8 March - Pathfinder 2e Newport Hills 6 PM
Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2024 6:29 am by Teramotos

» Adventure Logs - Wisdom Warriors of Newport - Beginner Series 4e
Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 11:22 am by Teramotos

» Westron Information
Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 12:47 pm by Teramotos

» PF2e AoO from movement
Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 5:01 pm by Ross

» PF2e Misc Rules
Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 18, 2024 12:17 pm by Ross

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 801 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:27 pm

+3
jibuki
Krystoff
Kenji
7 posters

Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth

Trevor
    Trevor

Number of posts : 297
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth

Post by Trevor Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:24 pm

Standard action: Aura will take one last longbow shot at the rooftop fleeing vamp as a parting gift.

Krystoff wrote:"Those were some neat tricks you did there. I especially like the one where you healed my wounds! So what caused you to be chased by the bloodsuckers anyways?"
    "You all have some impressive tricks of your own. I'm glad you didn't take my original advice and scram. Do you guys make a habit of picking fights with vampires? As for how I managed to piss them off, I was checking on something when I apparently wandered into their lair...," Aura nods at the building she and the vamps emerged from and then looks a bit embarrassed, "...where they ambushed me."

Before going with the group to find out more about them, Aura will go back inside the building and look for any clues as to what Ms. Post was doing there now that she can do so without being interrupted by vampires.
    Kenji

Number of posts : 3459
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth - Page 3 Empty Re: Meet the new girl... Ashe, Aura, Blade, Telgarth

Post by Kenji Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:32 am

Aura's parting shot hit squarely in the back, but doesn't bloody her or stop her from fleeing.

All of you have slain many minion Vamps by now, but this is the 2nd time the Slayers have faced a 'boss' Vamps. Ms Post lied to Aura that all Vamps are minions, i.e. not really Aura's fault, but Giles tells you all stories of Vampires of incredible powers (much tougher than the bosses you just beat).

Inside Ms Post's house, you find bear spirit armor and steal her laptop. While everyone else's families were attacked by clan Mui, Aura & Telgarth recognize the Vampire glyphs about as belonging to the clan that attacked yours. You find nothing else of unusual note.

Ashe & Ember (once you all regroup) help you hack into the laptop and you find out that Gwendolyn Post is now not only working with the same Vamps that killed Aura's family, but Ms Post used her position in CPS to find Aura and ordered the attack on her family. You also find out that Ms Post (is a Human who) works for clan Aralius, and that clan Aralius & clan Mui are planning on teaming up for a joint ritual on the 'Eve of St Vigeus'.
    Mick
    Mick

Number of posts : 1671
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

Post by Mick Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:49 am

When is 'Eve of St Vigeus'
    Kenji

Number of posts : 3459
    Registration date : 2008-12-02

Post by Kenji Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:09 am

Mick wrote:When is 'Eve of St Vigeus'

Your Watcher, Giles, is researching this. He hasn't heard of it, but your Slayer instincts tell you it's probably pretty soon but not tomorrow...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm