Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Casino office level

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1 Casino office level on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Don't know why we didn't start a new thread with the new room, but here's the last post of the other thread coppied/pasted...

Blade shifts N 1 after he dusts a dead Vamp.

Mick wrote:standard: Scorching Burst 6 space north of her which should hit only the 1 vamps
move: shift 1 NE

That wasn't a Vamp, but a little 3' tall stone looking staue of a spearman, but you 12+6=18 v ref hit for 16 fire damage. (Ouch!)

Baddies turn...

The other 'dead' Vamp moves adjacent to Blade's NE

The Gaurdian W of the door stabs forward with his spear at Blade and 11+9=20, hit, for 8 hps and Blade is marked.

The Gaurdian to the E moves N 2 and 5+9=14 misses, as his little spear telescopes out into incredible reach!, but misses.

The 2 still alive captives are furiously working on their bonds, which you think will take them another couple rounds or so.

Ashe's turn, then Telgarth (who NOW must use final unlock!)

View user profile

2 Re: Casino office level on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Hold position,
Minor oath closest statue
Avenging shackles on same statue

View user profile

3 Re: Casino office level on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:49 am

Brad, What is the current PC status?

My token doesn't look like it is full up. I thought I used enough surges to be full.

Ashe's token shows him as prone.

View user profile

4 Re: Casino office level on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:31 am

Dwarmaj wrote:Brad, What is the current PC status?

My token doesn't look like it is full up. I thought I used enough surges to be full.

Ashe's token shows him as prone.

Telgarth should be at full hits also.

View user profile

5 Re: Casino office level on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Sorry guys, I am in Madison WI for work so might be late getting to post.

Looks like there is a nice little spot 2 squares north of Blade that I can drop a blazing starfall to get both the bad guys there (one is "dead"). Remember that it creates a zone as well in the same area (burst 1). Don't have the description on me otherwise I would post it.

If I don't post in a reasonable amount of time like 8 hours, go ahead and post for me.

View user profile

6 Re: Casino office level on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Krystoff wrote:Remember that it creates a zone as well in the same area (burst 1). Don't have the description on me otherwise I would post it.

It only creates a zone if you're a Cosmic Sorcerer (which Ashe isn't, sorry).



For a Hybrid Sorcerer, the only way to become a Cosmic, Dragon, Storm, or other type of sorcerer is to take the Hybrid Talent feat (which can only be taken once). Ashe took Hybrid Talent and selected Paladin Armor Proficiency which allows you to use heavy armor.

If you take Hybrid Paragon as your paragon path you get Hybrid Talent again for free, which stacks if you already have the feat.

View user profile

7 Re: Casino office level on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Ross

avatar
Admin
Krystoff wrote:Sorry guys, I am in Madison WI for work so might be late getting to post.

You get to go to Wisconsin for work? Damn. I'm stuck going to Vegas next week for mine. Very Happy


_________________
CHARACTERS:
Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn


Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

8 Re: Casino office level on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:27 pm

[quote="Krystoff"]Looks like there is a nice little spot 2 squares north of Blade that I can drop a blazing starfall to get both the bad guys there (one is "dead"). quote]

Ashe summons a ball of star magic and 12+6=18, 15+6=21 hit/hit, and the statue is bloodied (but you don't think took extra damge), and the 'dead' Vamp explodes into dust.

View user profile

9 Re: Casino office level on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:41 am

jibuki wrote:Hold position,
Minor oath closest statue
Avenging shackles on same statue

Brad, you're not waiting for my actions right?

View user profile

10 Re: Casino office level on Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:52 pm

jibuki wrote:
jibuki wrote:Hold position,
Minor oath closest statue
Avenging shackles on same statue

Brad, you're not waiting for my actions right?

You keep posting way out of sequence and it's throwing me off... yes, I was waiting on you.

Telgarth Oath's and casts Avenging Shackles on the statue to the W and 7+6=13 v will, 5+6=11 v will, miss/miss. (What does your Mark of Tembo do again? Does it add +2? might make a difference...)

Top of the order, Angel, Blade, Ember, baddies, then Ashe & Telgarth...

View user profile

11 Re: Casino office level on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:00 pm

jibuki wrote:
Dwarmaj wrote:Brad, What is the current PC status?

My token doesn't look like it is full up. I thought I used enough surges to be full.

Ashe's token shows him as prone.

Telgarth should be at full hits also.

Didn't notice the status on Ashe (that was added automatically). fixed.

I have

Angel 30/34 11/13
Ashe 32/33 8/13
Blade 15/30 8/11 (bloodied by spearman)
Ember 30/30 8/11
Telgarth 34/34 9/12

(i.e., corrected Ashe & Telgarth. Angel left as is since it was 4 hits, did you want to use another surge?)

View user profile

12 Re: Casino office level on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:29 pm

bradly wrote:
jibuki wrote:
jibuki wrote:Hold position,
Minor oath closest statue
Avenging shackles on same statue

Brad, you're not waiting for my actions right?

You keep posting way out of sequence and it's throwing me off... yes, I was waiting on you.

Telgarth Oath's and casts Avenging Shackles on the statue to the W and 7+6=13 v will, 5+6=11 v will, miss/miss. (What does your Mark of Tembo do again? Does it add +2? might make a difference...)

Would rather I post at my turn? -I have been trying to post when I am within one player or you ask for a move.

Top of the order, Angel, Blade, Ember, baddies, then Ashe & Telgarth...

View user profile

13 Re: Casino office level on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:57 pm

bradly wrote:Telgarth Oath's and casts Avenging Shackles on the statue to the W and 7+6=13 v will, 5+6=11 v will, miss/miss.

Note: OoE only allows two attack (take higher) on melee attacks when no other enemy is adjacent. No OoE on ranged attacks...


bradly wrote:
Angel left as is since it was 4 hits, did you want to use another surge?)

Yes, we don't have a leader and I'd rather burn a surge and be at max.

View user profile

14 Re: Casino office level on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:49 pm

bradly wrote:[After the male Vamp who was first, initiative is:

Angel 25
Blade 22
Ember 22
baddies
Ashe 10
Telgarth 10

I believe it'll be Angel's turn after Telgarth...

Angel's turn:
Standard: use Spinning Leopard Maneuver
Shift 4 N
Attack the NPC NW of Blade (FoB on hit)

Shift 2 NE
Attack the NPC to my S (FoB on hit if I didn't use it yet)

The attack does 2d6+5 (half damage on a miss)

Move: use Lion's Den move and shift 1 E

Note:
Defenses increased to (21/17/17/17 during the first attack)
During my move action defenses increased to (22/18/18/18)

View user profile

15 Re: Casino office level on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:Angel's turn:
Standard: use Spinning Leopard Maneuver
Shift 4 N
Attack the NPC NW of Blade (FoB on hit)

Shift 2 NE
Attack the NPC to my S (FoB on hit if I didn't use it yet)

The attack does 2d6+5 (half damage on a miss)

Move: use Lion's Den move and shift 1 E

Cool power, I thought you were stuck out there...

Angel glides through the air in a flurry of spinning kicks into the room and 15+6=21 hit, and 8+6=14 miss ref, for 13+8 flurry=21 hits, and the first little spearman statue falls. (Normal dead) Angel then shifts farther behind the remain spearman.

Blade's turn...

(To Telgarth: bah, just wanted to point out where I was getting thrown off. Maybe if it's more than 1 PC out of turn, preface with a "After Ashe goes..." or something. Otherwise I'll just try to pay closer attention.)



Post Script: Blade should have taken 5 poison since he was speared last round, but I forgot to mention it, so I'll roll your save at the end of this turn and if you miss start deducting damage next round...

View user profile

16 Re: Casino office level on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Ross

avatar
Admin
Move to the South of the 'Dead' Vampire and then I'll just finish it off with a leaping shade attack.


_________________
CHARACTERS:
Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn


Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

17 Re: Casino office level on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Ross wrote:Move to the South of the 'Dead' Vampire and then I'll just finish it off with a leaping shade attack.

You guys killed and dusted both Vampires, no 'dead' ones left. There's the fallen Gaurdian, the live Gaurdian, the 2 wounded Eladrin (untying themselves from bonds), and the 2 dead Eladrin.

Please clarify...

View user profile

18 Re: Casino office level on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Ross

avatar
Admin
What are those 2 dead symbols on the Sarcophagus? The wounded Eladrin? Is the Guardian the black thing? Is that a Dead Guardian next to me?

Move: Move 1 square South of the Desk against the wall.
Free: Place a Shroud on him Guardian.
Standard: Executioner's Noose on the live Guardian.


_________________
CHARACTERS:
Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn


Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

19 Re: Casino office level on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Ross wrote:What are those 2 dead symbols on the Sarcophagus? The wounded Eladrin? Is the Guardian the black thing? Is that a Dead Guardian next to me?

Move: Move 1 square South of the Desk against the wall.
Free: Place a Shroud on him Guardian.
Standard: Executioner's Noose on the live Guardian.

Very Happy I can't wait to start playing in person... Vamps look like regular Humanoids without their 'feeding face'. The 2 dead tokens are bodies of dead Eladrin. They look like regular corpses with big neck wounds (not walking/talking).

Blade moves N 5 and 9+6=15 v Fort, hit for 9 hits. (low level constructs have some low defenses!) Assuming you're letting the shrouds build up for now. Blade rolled a '10' and saved v poison.

Ember's turn, then baddies, Ashe, Telgarth...

View user profile

20 Re: Casino office level on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:29 am

bradly wrote:and 8+6=14 miss ref, for 13+8 flurry=21 hits, and the first little spearman statue falls. (Normal dead) Angel then shifts farther behind the remain spearman.

Wasn't sure if you subtracted the hits, but my last attack did half damage to the spearman I missed.

View user profile

21 Re: Casino office level on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:35 am

Move: 2N & 1W
watch conference room door to the west
Ready action: blast any thing that come out of that room.

View user profile

22 Re: Casino office level on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:45 am

Missed Angel's damage on a miss, added 6 wounds to the Gaurdian.

Mick wrote:Move: 2N & 1W
watch conference room door to the west
Ready action: blast any thing that come out of that room.

Ember moves to Ashe's Left and watches the other room. The Vamp minions went down very fast & didn't yell anything, the statue you're fighting don't seem to talk, so you don't see anything from the conference room, they sound like they're still counting money.

The tiny (S) spearman shifts S 1 and 13+9=22 hit Angel with his spear's incredibly long reach for 7 hits.

After that, the lights in the entire floor go completely dark. None of you saw what turned off the lights. Ken, hardly anyone moved yet, but could you remind me how to do lights? The party now hears commotion from the large conference room.

Ashe's turn, then Telgarth...

View user profile

23 Re: Casino office level on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:01 am

Since I had a ready action, can she use it to cast a light spell on her location?

View user profile

24 Re: Casino office level on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:31 am

bradly wrote:Ken, hardly anyone moved yet, but could you remind me how to do lights?

Sent you a fairly length email on how to setup lighting. If you have questions let me know.

View user profile

25 Re: Casino office level on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:33 am

Mick wrote:Since I had a ready action, can she use it to cast a light spell on her location?

I don't think so, since your stated trigger never happened, but I'm not sure so I'll let it go this time (& maybe discuss it more for future). Where did you want the Light?

& thanks Ken!! Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum