Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Into the darkness...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 18 of 18]

426 Re: Into the darkness... on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Ross wrote:I thought I had the Lightning Shard.

I see where the item was requested, but no confirmation that the item was made.

I also don't have it on Kaddim in the Character Builder.


I'll try and post an update for each character sometime this weekend.

View user profile

427 Re: Into the darkness... on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:I'll try and post an update for each character sometime this weekend.

Thanks ...and people should post their wishlists for items 10th & lower, right? Very Happy

View user profile

428 Re: Into the darkness... on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:32 pm

bradly wrote:
Thanks ...and people should post their wishlists for items 10th & lower, right? Very Happy

Yes

The next rest will be an extended rest. Don't want to kill anyone just yet. Twisted Evil

View user profile

429 Re: Into the darkness... on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:39 pm

...so I take it we're not advancing to 10th level just yet? Seems like I've been 9th for a really long time. I'll see if I can sort through the treasure thread...

View user profile

430 Re: Into the darkness... on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Teramotos wrote:...so I take it we're not advancing to 10th level just yet? Seems like I've been 9th for a really long time.

I believe the party has had 7 encounters since they last leveled up.

I'll have to review the next few encounters to see if the party needs to level up or not.

View user profile

431 Re: Into the darkness... on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Looks like the characters posted in the character forum is already up to date.

http://nwgamers.forumotion.com/people-places-and-things-f5/new-millennium-player-characters-t173.htm#1146


No level ups at this time.

Let me know what three items Miri will create.

If Miri is going to swap out Wizards Escape, what will she take instead.
Will Miri keep Magic Missile that has been updated?

View user profile

432 Re: Into the darkness... on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Yes, I'll swap out 'Wizard's Escape', will let you know what I'm replacing it with before we're done figuring out items for this extended rest. I'll keep Magic Missile, but how are we playing 'Bracers of the Perfect Shot'? Miri has a set of those, and they become useless if they don't work with Magic Missiles. Should I get a free 3rd level item exchange?

View user profile

433 Re: Into the darkness... on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:16 pm

bradly wrote:Yes, I'll swap out 'Wizard's Escape', will let you know what I'm replacing it with before we're done figuring out items for this extended rest. I'll keep Magic Missile, but how are we playing 'Bracers of the Perfect Shot'? Miri has a set of those, and they become useless if they don't work with Magic Missiles. Should I get a free 3rd level item exchange?


The bracers only work when you hit with a Ranged Basic Attack, Magic Missile is no longer a RBA and has not "to hit" any more. So the bracers no longer work with the spell.

Yes, you can swap out the bracers for another 3rd level item.

View user profile

434 Re: Into the darkness... on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Currently waiting to find out what powers Miri will be swapping out because of rules changes and what 3 items Miri will be creating.

View user profile

435 Re: Into the darkness... on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:26 am

Dwarmaj wrote:Currently waiting to find out what powers Miri will be swapping out because of rules changes and what 3 items Miri will be creating.

Miri will take 'Fire Shield' instead of 'Wizard's Escape', and just take 680gp in residuum for the bracers. Not many 3rd level items that help a 9th level PC like those did...

Unless we get a lot in player's share from undistributed treasure, Miri will not be crafting any items for herself. Except for a ton of rituals, Miri only has 4 magic items and still no gold until we figure out what needs to be distributed.

Flaming Sphere (not Sleep), Shield (not Feather Fall), Stinking Cloud (not Bigby's Icy Grasp), Fire Shield (not Dimension Door), and Wall of Fire (not Ice Storm) will be here memorized spells.

View user profile

436 Re: Into the darkness... on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:53 am

Looks like Miri has selected her spells.

I still need a list of the items to be made.

Kaddim has requested Iron Armbands of Power.


Also, don't forget about the items you got from Breeze...
http://nwgamers.forumotion.com/online-role-play-gaming-f14/after-the-cultists-t659-15.htm#9628

View user profile

437 Re: Into the darkness... on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:10 am

I requested a Sun Blade
This was I don't need to fumble around for a light source.

View user profile

438 Re: Into the darkness... on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 am

Dwarmaj wrote:
Also, don't forget about the items you got from Breeze...
http://nwgamers.forumotion.com/online-role-play-gaming-f14/after-the-cultists-t659-15.htm#9628

Didn't notice that earlier. I guess that means Miri can make a +2 level item once.

Dwarmaj wrote:I still need a list of the items to be made.

I say we don't hold onto ANY 'party treasure' & dust everything not being used. What does that come out to?

Coming up with a list of items to be commissioned has to be the step after we know what we have available to spend. We need to resolve step 1 before inquiring about step 2...

View user profile

439 Re: Into the darkness... on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:59 am

bradly wrote:
Didn't notice that earlier. I guess that means Miri can make a +2 level item once.


The ritual applies to to any items made during the rest period you use it for. You could make 3 items of level +2 if you wished. But once you use it it's gone no mater what items are made.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum