Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Into the cold

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

26 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:32 am

Anybody talk to Brad lately?

View user profile

27 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:03 pm

I just talked to Brad (well he talked since I can't, my whole mouth is numb from the Dentist). He texted me too. His internet has been down due to HW problems with his computer. He should get the replacement part he needs today and be back on line as early as tonight. He said one of the first things he'll do when his internet comes back up is post his turn. Then he'll get the ads posted for the available units.

View user profile

28 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:
Guards! Take that one (pointing at Candelos), slay the rest.

free action: "Easier said than done, chickie!"

standard action: cast 'Fire Shroud' (close burst 3, so should be my best use of a spell yet!...)

2nd free action: (to the guards) "You can make following that one's orders the last thing you do, or you can join us as we leave this prison... How long have you been trapped here under that one's leadership, anyway?"

done.

View user profile

29 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Ross wrote:Mumble, "That was either a really good idea or the worst thing ever."

Yeah, perhaps next time something neutral like, "Fellow Eladerins, are you looking for Karavakos or Vyrellis?"

View user profile

30 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:33 pm

bradly wrote:
Dwarmaj wrote:
Guards! Take that one (pointing at Candelos), slay the rest.

free action: "Easier said than done, chickie!"

standard action: cast 'Fire Shroud' (close burst 3, so should be my best use of a spell yet!...)

2nd free action: (to the guards) "You can make following that one's orders the last thing you do, or you can join us as we leave this prison... How long have you been trapped here under that one's leadership, anyway?"

done.

Miri's turn:
Standard: cast Fire Shroud (nice spell!)
Miri catches 8 enemies in the burst.
WB #2 16 vs Fort miss
WB #4 27 vs Fort hits for 12hp of fire damage. WB #4 falls
WB #5 24 vs Fort hits for 12hp of fire damage. WB #5 falls
WB #6 29 vs Fort hits for 12hp of fire damage. WB #6 falls
WB #8 25 vs Fort hits for 12hp of fire damage. WB #8 falls

WK #2 27 vs Fort hits for 12hp of fire damage. He now has 5 ongoing fire
WB #3 28 vs Fort hits, but a white light comes from Winter Knight #2 (next to Candelos) deflecting the attack.
WB #1 30 vs Fort hits, but a white light comes from Winter Knight #1 (in the room to the north) deflecting the attack.




Kaddim's turn...
At the start of Kaddim's turn his footing becomes unstable...
Icy Terrain 12 vs Ref miss. Kaddim remains on his feet.

Kaddim is immobilized but has all of his actions.

View user profile

31 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:24 pm

Ross

avatar
Admin
Minor: Use Dimensional Warp and trade places with Candelos
Move: Aegis of Shielding on the one between Miri and Sonya
Standard: Sword Burst


_________________
CHARACTERS:
Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn


Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

32 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:43 pm

Ross wrote:Minor: Use Dimensional Warp and trade places with Candelos
Move: Aegis of Shielding on the one between Miri and Sonya
Standard: Sword Burst

Kaddim doesn't have Sword Burst anymore...

http://nwgamers.forumotion.com/online-role-play-gaming-f14/pc-level-up-t308-30.htm#6535

You traded it out for Lightning Lure.

Did you want to revise your actions?

View user profile

33 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Ross

avatar
Admin
Oops. Am using my 8th level version. Fixed now.

Standard: Lightning Strider
Attack the one to my West
Teleport to the Square NW of Miri
Attack the one to my South
Teleport to the Square East of Miri
Attack the one to my SW.
Minor: Aegis of Shielding on the one to my NorthEastEast
Move: Armathor's Step to the square west of the Eladrin Mage, or whatever she is.

Use Action Point.
Standard: Foesnare on Eladrin Mage

If the one I marked attacks someone else I will use Transposing Lunge on them and move them to my East.


_________________
CHARACTERS:
Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn


Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

34 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Ross wrote:Oops. Am using my 8th level version. Fixed now.

Standard: Lightning Strider
Attack the one to my West
Teleport to the Square NW of Miri
Attack the one to my South
Teleport to the Square East of Miri
Attack the one to my SW.
Minor: Aegis of Shielding on the one to my NorthEastEast
Move: Armathor's Step to the square west of the Eladrin Mage, or whatever she is.

Use Action Point.
Standard: Foesnare on Eladrin Mage

If the one I marked attacks someone else I will use Transposing Lunge on them and move them to my East.

Kaddim's turn:
Standard: use Lightning Strider
LS #1 24 vs Ac hits for 10hp of damage. The Winter Blade falls.
LS #2 26 vs Ac hits for 7hp of damage. The Winter Blade falls.
LS #3 19 vs Ac miss

Minor: mark a Winter Blade
Move: use Armathor's Step to teleport next to the Eladrin caster

Action Point
Use Foesnare on the caster 31 vs Ac hits for 16hp of damage.

For someone who is immobilized you sure move around a lot.

View user profile

35 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Ross

avatar
Admin
I think you messed up on the order of the creatures I hit.

Also, the one I marked was never a target and should have been the one closest to the caster, unless that one moved to flank Candelos.


_________________
CHARACTERS:
Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn


Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

36 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:57 pm

After Kaddim's turn, the Winter Knights go...

WK#1 (red outline)
Move: move adjacent to Candelos
Standard: use Stab of the Frozen
SotF 28+2 vs Ac hit for 26hp of damage. Candelos is now restrained for 1 turn.

WK#2 (yellow outline)
Standard: Marks Kaddim (Kaddim will take damage if he makes an attack that doesn't include him).
Move: teleport south of Miri.

WK#3 (blue outline)
Move: moves out of a door from the east and moves adjacent to Kaddim.
Standard: mark Miri. (Miri will take damage if she makes an attack that doesn't include him).



Thia's turn...
At the start of Thia's turn she starts to loose her footing
Icy Terrain 28 vs Ref hits for 8hp of damage. Thia is now prone.

WK#2 took 5hp of fire at the start of his turn, but is no longer on fire.



Last edited by Dwarmaj on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

37 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Ross wrote:I think you messed up on the order of the creatures I hit.

Also, the one I marked was never a target and should have been the one closest to the caster, unless that one moved to flank Candelos.



K, I moved him over two.

View user profile

38 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:05 pm

Thia will try to stand with her move. If she succeeds she will Twin Strike the WB next to her and the other WB accepting the AoO as she has defensive mobility. If the WB hits on the AoO she will use Yield Ground to shift out the doors past Sonya.

View user profile

39 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Krystoff wrote:Thia will try to stand with her move. If she succeeds she will Twin Strike the WB next to her and the other WB accepting the AoO as she has defensive mobility. If the WB hits on the AoO she will use Yield Ground to shift out the doors past Sonya.

Thia's turn:
Move: attempt to stand...
Icy Terrain attack 27 vs Ref hits for 0hp of damage. Thia remains prone and looses the rest of her turn. (salty trap...)



Last edited by Dwarmaj on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no damage if you're already prone, just ends your turn...)

View user profile

40 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Candelos' turn... Candelos is currently prone.

Oh, forgot to mention...
When Kaddim hit the Eladrin caster, he was slowed for 1 turn. No effect this turn since he's already immobilized.

View user profile

41 Re: Into the cold on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 pm

...before Sonya's turn, could you please post the party's condition, including any conditions they are under that a Save could end?

View user profile

42 Re: Into the cold on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:28 am

Ross

avatar
Admin
don't bother freeing me up on your turn. I've got at least a round before I even need to think about walking somewhere.


_________________
CHARACTERS:
Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn


Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

43 Re: Into the cold on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:34 am

Currently Candelos' turn. He is prone and restrained. After Candelos will be the Winter Blades and the caster...

View user profile

44 Re: Into the cold on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:07 am

Candelos will
standard action: use Dradon Orb power:

Power (daily) Standard Action: You are surrounded by a cyclone of biting cold wind. Creatures that begin their turn adjacent to you take 1d6 cold damage and are slowed until the start of their next turn.



Move action: try to stand

View user profile

45 Re: Into the cold on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:18 am

...cold damage? Really?

Note: if I get hit with a melee attack, I will use 'Wizard's Escape' as an interrupt to teleport 4 squares E + 1 square SE (adjacent to Kaddim).

View user profile

46 Re: Into the cold on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:23 am

Mick wrote:Candelos will
standard action: use Dradon Orb power:

Power (daily) Standard Action: You are surrounded by a cyclone of biting cold wind. Creatures that begin their turn adjacent to you take 1d6 cold damage and are slowed until the start of their next turn.



Move action: try to stand

Candelos starts his turn prone.
Standard: use the orb Daily power.
Candelos is surrounded by cold and all creatures that start their turn adjacent to him take 1d6 cold and are slowed.

Move: attempt to stand
Icy Terrain 32 vs Ref hits. Candelos falls prone and ends his turn.

View user profile

47 Re: Into the cold on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:34 am

Winter Blades turn:
WB #2
Move: shifts adjacent to the door
Standard: Close the door.
Minor: Lock the door.

WB #8
Move: teleport adjacent to the door
Standard: Close the door.
Minor: Lock the door.

Caster's turn:
Standard: cast Dazzling Snow on Kaddim (it's a close blast so no AoO)
DS 30 vs Will hits for 9hp of cold damage. Kaddim is blinded for 1 turn.

Move: use Icy Step and teleport

View user profile

48 Re: Into the cold on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:37 am

Current party status:
Sonya 48/66hp with 4/9 surges
Miri 58/58hp with 4/9 surges (marked)
Thia 44/65hp with 4/7 surges (prone)
Candelos 49/78hp with 14/14 surges (prone, restrained)
Kaddim 58/79hp with 11/11 surges (marked, blinded)



Sonya's turn...
She is currently outside of the room where the battle is going on and the doors have been locked.

Note:
It doesn't look like the Winter Blade that started it's turn next to Candelos was affected by the cold. It does look slowed though...

View user profile

49 Re: Into the cold on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:57 am

Hmm it looks as if I will be taking cold damage and be slowed unless the teleport is considered a move for the purposes of weave through the fray and I can shift while prone.

View user profile

50 Re: Into the cold on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:01 am

difficult terrain, so no shifting.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum