Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

Latest topics
» 4.0 Meeting Fri Dec 15th - GAME On!
Yesterday at 8:27 am by Teramotos

» Axis and Allies - Optional Unit Rules
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:15 am by Teramotos

» Rainbow Warriors Planet Ember - Magic Item Count - Adventure Notes
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:08 pm by Teramotos

» Prophecy of the Rainbow Warriors - Adventure Logs
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:04 pm by Teramotos

» Game On! 4.0 Meeting Friday Dec 1st Newport Hills
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:50 am by bradly

» Next 4.0 Meeting Late Nov/ all Dec
Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:17 am by Teramotos

» Stargate...
Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:14 am by Dwarmaj

» Friday, Nov 17th
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:16 am by Teramotos

» Epic item tade in: would a figurine be game breaking?
Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:12 pm by Ross

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Level Up?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101 Re: Level Up? on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:19 am

Oh and save vs. immobilization is at + 2 item bonus.

View user profile

102 Re: Level Up? on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:48 am

Teramotos wrote:Oh and save vs. immobilization is at + 2 item bonus.

Sonya uses her amulet and makes another save. She rolls an 18+2 and is no longer immobilized.

View user profile

103 Re: Level Up? on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Candelos:
Standard action: finish securing the bag over the gargoyle head.
Move action: pull out silk rope.
Free action: Say "here's some silk rope we can tie up it's wings with so it can.t fly away."

View user profile

104 Re: Level Up? on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Sonya's turn...
Move Action: Move to the edge of the pit, if possible, step on the fewest different stairs possible so as to negate setting off traps.
Standard Action: If I can see G1 in the pit and if he's within 10 squares, throw shield to inflict damage. If I cannot see G1, then Ready Action, as soon as G1 flies within reach (either before or after attacking myself or an ally), take a Basic Axe attack.
...done...

View user profile

105 Re: Level Up? on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Mick wrote:Candelos:
Standard action: finish securing the bag over the gargoyle head.
Move action: pull out silk rope.
Free action: Say "here's some silk rope we can tie up it's wings with so it can.t fly away."

Candelos' turn:
Standard: Candelos secures the bag that Kaddim put over gargoyle #2 head.
Move: pull out a rope (I believe it's a minor action...)

View user profile

106 Re: Level Up? on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:12 pm

Teramotos wrote:Sonya's turn...
Move Action: Move to the edge of the pit, if possible, step on the fewest different stairs possible so as to negate setting off traps.
Standard Action: If I can see G1 in the pit and if he's within 10 squares, throw shield to inflict damage. If I cannot see G1, then Ready Action, as soon as G1 flies within reach (either before or after attacking myself or an ally), take a Basic Axe attack.
...done...

Sorry, Sonya's initiative changed when she readied an action. Now she is at the top of the order after Tia and before G1.

The current initiative order is
Thia, Sonya, G1, Candelos, G2, Miri, Kaddim

View user profile

107 Re: Level Up? on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Gargoyle #2's turn:
At the start of his turn he regenerates...

Minor: Revert from stone
Standard: Remove bag from head
If it wasn't tied I'd think this would be a move action, but since it was secured and he has 20+ Str, a single standard action should work.

Free:
In (primordial), which only Kaddim can understand
Hey Marble, where are you

Gargoyle #1
I'm only my way down to the pit. They're too tough, they took out Girdy fast.

Gargoyle #2
Yeah good idea, I think I'll join you.

Move: Fly (provoking an AoO from Candelos and Kaddim)

Do Candelos and Kaddim take their swings?

View user profile

108 Re: Level Up? on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Ross

avatar
Admin
Yes. I take my swing.


_________________
CHARACTERS:
Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn


Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

109 Re: Level Up? on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Ross wrote:Yes. I take my swing.

Kaddim takes an AoO on G2
MBA 25 vs Ac hits for 13hp of damage.

Man, you guys are on a roll this encounter.

View user profile

110 Re: Level Up? on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Teramotos wrote:
Standard Action: If I can see G1 in the pit and if he's within 10 squares,...

He should be within 10 feet of you since it was slowed and that's it's full movement.

View user profile

111 Re: Level Up? on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:07 pm

So, we're waiting to see if Candelos takes his attack of opportunity and then it is Miri's turn, then Kaddim's turn, then Thia.

View user profile

112 Re: Level Up? on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Ross

avatar
Admin
I don't know why he wouldn't. Let's just assume he does.


_________________
CHARACTERS:
Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn


Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

113 Re: Level Up? on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Teramotos wrote:So, we're waiting to see if Candelos takes his attack of opportunity and then it is Miri's turn...

standard action: 'Magic Missle' the Gargoyle #2 that had the bag on its head.

move action: shift 5' adjacent to it so I can take an AoO with my staff if it tries to fly off

free action: "Surrender, tell us what's upstairs, and we might not kill you..."

View user profile

114 Re: Level Up? on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Yes, Candelos will take the AoO

View user profile

115 Re: Level Up? on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:33 am

Mick wrote:Yes, Candelos will take the AoO

Candelos takes an AoO on G2 17 vs Ac miss.

View user profile

116 Re: Level Up? on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:36 am

bradly wrote:
Teramotos wrote:So, we're waiting to see if Candelos takes his attack of opportunity and then it is Miri's turn...

standard action: 'Magic Missle' the Gargoyle #2 that had the bag on its head.

move action: shift 5' adjacent to it so I can take an AoO with my staff if it tries to fly off

free action: "Surrender, tell us what's upstairs, and we might not kill you..."

Miri's turn:
Gargoyle #2 flew into the pit on its turn drawing AoO from Kaddim and Candelos.

From where Miri is there are no gargoles in sight.

View user profile

117 Re: Level Up? on Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:
Miri's turn:
Gargoyle #2 flew into the pit on its turn drawing AoO from Kaddim and Candelos.

From where Miri is there are no gargoles in sight.

I'll just ready an action to Magic Missle then... which I assume means no attack. I'll also do a move action 2 squares W to the base of the stairs.

View user profile

118 Re: Level Up? on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:19 pm

bradly wrote:
Dwarmaj wrote:
Miri's turn:
Gargoyle #2 flew into the pit on its turn drawing AoO from Kaddim and Candelos.

From where Miri is there are no gargoles in sight.

I'll just ready an action to Magic Missle then... which I assume means no attack. I'll also do a move action 2 squares W to the base of the stairs.

Miri's turn:
Move: Miri moves 2W to the base of the stairs
Standard: ready an action to Magic Missile if an enemy presents themselves.

Kaddim's turn

View user profile

119 Re: Level Up? on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Ross

avatar
Admin
Tell everyone, "I think they left. They said we were too menacing."

Delay.


_________________
CHARACTERS:
Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn


Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

120 Re: Level Up? on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Ross wrote:Tell everyone, "I think they left. They said we were too menacing."

Delay.

After Kaddim is Thia, then Sonya.

View user profile

121 Re: Level Up? on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:34 pm

I need to get as many people to assist me as I can to try and disarm this trap. Anyone?

If I get some takers, I will try to disable the trap again.

View user profile

122 Re: Level Up? on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Sonya's Standard action: Aid Thia with the Trap
Move Action: move to a better position to assist if required.
Minor (out of heals) - Free Action: say "I was pretty familiar with seige engines and gate mechanisms, I'll see if I can help you figure out the trap Thia; or I can use my axe as a level to help give you access between the stairs."

View user profile

123 Re: Level Up? on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Ross

avatar
Admin
I'll try assisting as well.


_________________
CHARACTERS:
Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn


Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

124 Re: Level Up? on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Thia will need to get adjacent to the other party members.

How will she get off of the stairs?

View user profile

125 Re: Level Up? on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Can she do a standing jump (no run) off the stairs?

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum