Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quinn

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Quinn on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:55 pm

I am going to relinquish Quinn. I quite frankly have not played Quinn for so long and its now to the point of I don't know why I am playing. You all deserve someone who will really play Quinn and for that reason I am going to bow out as life keeps getting busier and busier for me. I look forward to seeing you all in person at future games. Good luck and talk to you all later.

View user profile

2 Re: Quinn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:53 am

Hmmm...so, I'll volunteer to step forward and play Quinn, but I think either Trevor or Jeff Ibuki should be given first shot. What do others think?

Jeff, Trevor, any interest?

View user profile

3 Re: Quinn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:10 pm

I've no interest in playing Quinn, but if no one minds a little 'reality shift', I'd love to play my warlock that doesn't have a campaign anymore. Rafeyral was the same level as this campaign and we'd be trading a defender for a 2nd striker. (I can still play Miri too.)

View user profile

4 Re: Quinn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:56 pm

bradly wrote:I've no interest in playing Quinn, but if no one minds a little 'reality shift', I'd love to play my warlock that doesn't have a campaign anymore. Rafeyral was the same level as this campaign and we'd be trading a defender for a 2nd striker. (I can still play Miri too.)

The adventure was actually written for 5 PCs.

If no new player joins, it think the five remaining PCs should do fine.

View user profile

5 Re: Quinn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:If no new player joins, it think the five remaining PCs should do fine.

...Then I say we give Quinn a hero's end; charge him fearlessly into the next battle! (Assuming no one else wants to take him over...)

View user profile

6 Re: Quinn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:06 pm

bradly wrote:
Dwarmaj wrote:If no new player joins, it think the five remaining PCs should do fine.

...Then I say we give Quinn a hero's end; charge him fearlessly into the next battle! (Assuming no one else wants to take him over...)

Hehe, I think Quinn will stay with the humans to help guard the Mindstrike and Thoughtbow.

View user profile

7 Re: Quinn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:00 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:Hehe, I think Quinn will stay with the humans to help guard the Mindstrike and Thoughtbow.

Yeah, that would make sense too...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum