Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Library 2

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26 Re: The Library 2 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:47 am

Candelos moves north 2 then northwest 2 to be in front of west door.
minor action mark with divine challange one west of him
looks like there are two foe adjacent to him
attack with valiant strike at +2 for adjacent foes

View user profile

27 Re: The Library 2 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:35 am

Sonya:
Move to the square south of Candelos (e.g. SE of the footman at the West door).
Standard Action: Use Commander's Strike and have Candelos take a free basic attack against the footman in the West doorway.

Done, Kaddim, then Thia, then Quinn.

View user profile

28 Re: The Library 2 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:08 am

Ross

avatar
Admin
Free Action: Say, "Everyone concentrate on this one." as I
Move: Shift 1 Square North.
Standard: Transposing Lunge, if I hit I will move him to the square SW of me.
Minor: IF I hit and teleport him, then Close the Door
ELSE Mark him.


_________________
CHARACTERS:
Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn


Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

29 Re: The Library 2 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:35 am

I'll try to resolve the above actions, but it's currently Thia's turn, then the NPCs get to finish their turn (which may alter what the PCs want to do...).

View user profile

30 Re: The Library 2 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Sorry again guys, bad week for me. I will attack the north one.

View user profile

31 Re: The Library 2 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Thia's turn:
Standard: TS/HQ the Voidblade to the north
TS#1 26 vs Ac hits for 17+2hp of damage
TS #2 18 vs Ac miss

NPC's turn...
Voidblade #1 (to the north) moves and uses Psychic Scream
PS on Kaddim 28 vs Will hits for 11hp of psychic damage. Kaddim is immobilized.

Voidblade #2 (to the west) moves into the room and south and uses Psychic Scream and catches Quinn, Candelos, and Sonya in the burst.
PS on Quinn 31 vs Will (critical) for 13hp of psychic damage
PS on Candelos 31 vs Will (critical) for 13hp of psychic damage (wow two crits in one attack)
PS on Sonya 27-2(cover) vs Will hits for 10hp of psychic damage.
Quinn, Candelos, and Sonya are immobilized

Thoughtbow:
Standard: shoots at Thia 19 vs Ac miss
Kaddim and Miri can see a tiefling wizard to the north, it looks like the same one they've seen over and over in their dreams (Karavakos). Karavakos see the party and screams at the top of his lungs "GET OUT OF MY LIBRARY".

Karavakos then unleases a Lightning bolt and targets Miri and Kaddim
LB on Miri 22 vs Ref miss
LB on Kaddim 30 vs Ref hits for 20hp of lightning damage (Kaddim resists 5 of it).



Now Miri can take her turn, followed by Candelos and Sonya

View user profile

32 Re: The Library 2 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:46 pm

"Kill the voidblades quickly since they can immobilize. Focus on the north one if you can, if not focus on the one next to you. I will try to finish off the north one during my next round.

Miri if you can block LOS between us and Karavakos to give us some time it would be great!"

I really meant to do this with my minor last round since I never use it. Shift into Spitting Cobra stance. Guess I have to use it this next round.

Spitting Cobra Stance
Effect: Until the stance ends, you can make a ranged basic attack as an opportunity action against any enemy within 5 squares of you that moves closer to you.

View user profile

33 Re: The Library 2 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:36 pm

Krystoff wrote:"...Focus on the north one if you can, if not focus on the one next to you...

You & I are the only ones that can. Since everyone else is immobilized, they're pretty much stuck attacking the one adjacent to them I think.


Krystoff wrote:"...Miri if you can block LOS between us and Karavakos to give us some time it would be great!"

That would take my daily that I didn't get back yet, but if we drop the Voidblade fast, Kaddim is planning on closing the door.

View user profile

34 Re: The Library 2 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:48 pm

After Quinn's turn, Miri's actions will be pretty much the same:

Standard action: Magic Missle the N Voidblade N of Kaddim

Move action: shift 1 square S to the other side of door

Minor action: partially close door to provide some cover for me

Free action: "Karavakos, quit your shouting. I'm the only one in what USED to be your library. Besides, this library now belongs to ME!!"

View user profile

35 Re: The Library 2 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:03 am

Miri's turn:
Standard: Magic Missile Voidblade #1 22 vs Ref hits for 15hp of force damage.
Move: Shift 1S

Candelos' turn, then Sonya

View user profile

36 Re: The Library 2 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:40 pm

minor action mark with divine challange one west of him
standard action attack with holy strike

View user profile

37 Re: The Library 2 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:56 pm

Mick wrote:minor action mark with divine challange one west of him
standard action attack with holy strike

Candelos' turn:
Minor: Mark the voidblade to the west.
Standard: Holy Strike 19 vs Ac miss

Hmm, I think Quinn's turn got skipped. I'll have to check my logs when I get home.

View user profile

38 Re: The Library 2 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:07 pm

Dwarmaj wrote:Hmm, I think Quinn's turn got skipped. I'll have to check my logs when I get home.

I was wondering about that. It looks like he took part of his action, but I don't know if you thought attempting to move the statue was his whole action, or if he just usd his move action...

Dwarmaj wrote:
Teramotos wrote:Quinn will move to the square south of Thia and attempt to push the statue to the NW to block the W door.

Miri's turn, then Candelos, then Sonya

Quinn move to the statue and attempt to move it... It's way to heavy for Quinn to move alone.

After Quinn's turn, the north and west doors open and the party sees:...

View user profile

39 Sonya's Turn on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:08 pm

Move Action: (becomes a Minor Action - Inspiring Word w Saving Inspiration on Quinn) He uses a surge, gains 18 hits back and gets to make a saving throw vs. immobilize.
Standard Action: Inspiring War Cry on enemy to my NW, +13 (-2 for cover) vs. AC 2d12+6 damage.
effect - Kaddim gets to make a saving throw vs. immobilize
Minor Action: If Kaddim or Quinn missed the saves I just gave them, then they get to make another save for my Shake It Off at +5. If Kaddim (1st choice) and Quinn both made their saves, then I'll save my Shake It Off.

If Candelos was not allowed to make a save vs. Immobilize at the end of his turn, e.g. the immobilize is not subject to saves, then I'd like to do my turn over.
End of my turn, Make a Save vs. Immobilize at + 2 due to my amulet of physical resolve.

View user profile

40 Quinn's Turn on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Hmmm, you said, after Quinn's turn, the doors open...

During Quinn's turn, he moved to the statue as a move action and then tried to push it as a standard action. Then Thia shot, then the monsters rushed in. If you wish to allow Quinn to take a turn after Thia and after the monsters have rushed in, let me know and I'll gladly give him an action to two.

View user profile

41 Re: The Library 2 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Teramotos wrote:During Quinn's turn, he moved to the statue as a move action and then tried to push it as a standard action. Then Thia shot, then the monsters rushed in.

Thanks, that's correct. Quinn already used a move/standard action this turn.

Sonya's turn:
The immobilize is until the end of the voidblades next turn. What would Sonya want to do over again?

View user profile

42 Sonya's Turn on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:58 pm

...okay then, new action as follows...doesn't make sense to give every one saves against an effect that a save does not help relieve...

Standard Action: Brash Assault on enemy to NW +13 -2 cover vs. AC for 1d12+6
Effect 1: Target attacks Sonya at + 2 (CA) and -2 cover vs. AC (which 25, 27 if I hit him due to my armor) with basic attack.
Effect 2: As a free action Quinn gets a basic attack on the target with +2 to hit.
Minor Action: Inspiring Word on Quinn who gains back 18 hits (surge) + 2d6

done...

View user profile

43 Re: The Library 2 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Teramotos wrote:...okay then, new action as follows...doesn't make sense to give every one saves against an effect that a save does not help relieve...

Standard Action: Brash Assault on enemy to NW +13 -2 cover vs. AC for 1d12+6
Effect 1: Target attacks Sonya at + 2 (CA) and -2 cover vs. AC (which 25, 27 if I hit him due to my armor) with basic attack.
Effect 2: As a free action Quinn gets a basic attack on the target with +2 to hit.
Minor Action: Inspiring Word on Quinn who gains back 18 hits (surge) + 2d6

done...

Sonya's turn:
Standard: Brash Assault 18-2 vs Ac miss. Since Sonya has cover the voidblade will not make an attack on her.
Minor: Inspiring Word on Quinn. Quinn uses a healing surge and regains 18+6hp.




Kaddim's turn...

View user profile

44 Re: The Library 2 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:43 am

Currently Kaddim's turn, then the top of the order...

View user profile

45 Re: The Library 2 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 am

Ross

avatar
Admin
Free: Say, "I'm going for the wizard. Raise me when I'm dead!"
Move: Armathor's Step right in front of Karavakos.
Minor Action: Aegis of Shielding on Karavakos.
Standard Action: Booming Blade on Karavakos.


_________________
CHARACTERS:
Morbius Von Kas - Vryloka/Blackguard [4e-Rainbow Warriors Campaign]
Man'Tis Man'Todea - Thri-Kreen/Berserker [4e-Slave Lords Campaign]
Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn


Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

46 Re: The Library 2 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:55 am

Ross wrote:Free: Say, "I'm going for the wizard. Raise me when I'm dead!"
Move: Armathor's Step right in front of Karavakos.
Minor Action: Aegis of Shielding on Karavakos.
Standard Action: Booming Blade on Karavakos.

Kaddim's turn:
Move: Armathor's Step next to Karavakos
Minor: Mark Karavakos
Standard: Booming Blade 26+2 vs Ac hits for 16hp of damage.

At the top of the order the statue emmits a psychic burst that affects both voidblades, Quinn, and Candelos.
Burst vs Voidblade #1 miss
Burst vs Voidblade #2 hits and he takes some damage, but looks dazed.
Burst vs Quinn 24 vs Ref hits for 12hp of psychic damage. Quinn is dazed (save ends).
Burst vs Candelos 20 vs Ref hits for 12hp of psychic damage. Candelos is dazed (save ends).

Thia's turn, then Quinn.

View user profile

47 Re: The Library 2 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:05 pm

...which one is Voidblade # 1 and which one is Voidblade # 2?

View user profile

48 Re: The Library 2 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:10 pm

Voidblade #1 is to the north.
Voidblade #2 is the one adjacent to Quinn, Candelos, and Sonya

View user profile

49 Re: The Library 2 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Ok, lets try to take out Voidblade #1

Minor: Hunter's Quarry VB1
Move: Spitting Cobra stance
Standard: Twin Strike
Action Point: Biting Volley

If the twin strike/HQ takes him out obviously I wont use the biting volley.

View user profile

50 Re: The Library 2 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Krystoff wrote:Ok, lets try to take out Voidblade #1

Minor: Hunter's Quarry VB1
Move: Spitting Cobra stance
Standard: Twin Strike
Action Point: Biting Volley

If the twin strike/HQ takes him out obviously I wont use the biting volley.

Thia's turn:
Minor: HQ voidblade #1
Move: Spitting Cobra stance
Standard: TS/HQ voidblade #1
TS #1 15 vs Ac miss
TS #2 23 vs Ac hits for 10+6hp of damage.

Action Point
Bitting Volley at voidblade #1
BV#1 30 vs Ac hits for 18hp of damage
BV#2 25 vs Ac hits for 15hp of damage (voidblade #1 falls).



Quinn's turn...

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum