Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

January 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tomb of the Lizard King - Post Game Analysis

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tomb of the Lizard King - Post Game Analysis on Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:06 pm

I'll be doing a thread to compare the performance of the two team... discussion is more than welcome!

In the initial encounter, the evil priest escaped Team B, and was captured by Team A. Instrumental to Team A's success here was Nekk stopping the priest's movement with Combat Superiority and by knocking the priest prone a couple times. When the priest finally was able to get away from the fighter, Wii used a power to slide the priest right back next to the fighter so that Nekk could continue to pin the priest in place. Nod to Team A here.

By chance, both teams selected to go overland through the farm lands. As such, they both met the same lizardman patrol. The battle went pretty much the same for both teams. Team B concentrated and put down the shaman much faster than Team A. Team B also put down the champion much faster than Team A as the warlord used his foe stone to identify that REF was his lowest defense and then Ezio repeatedly used an at will power that targeted REF. The regular lizard men did manage to break through and rain attacks on the bard and invoker for Team B as all the melee types rushed forward, leaving the lower defense/ ranged characters on their own. Team A really didn't do that much better as Raistlen was also pressed by several attackers. I'm thinking that Team A ended the battle a bit quicker than Team B, but perhaps took a bit more overall damage as the enemy shaman was up quite a bit longer. Team B put down the champion much quicker but the lesser lizardmen and the giant lizards lasted quite a bit longer. I'm going to give Team A a slight advantage here in overall effectiveness, but Team B some praise for rapidly taking down the most dangerous enemies but some minus points for leaving their spellcasters relatively defenseless.

Both groups managed to find the Tomb site, meeting the least number of monsters... so even here. Team B did manage to identify and dispel the charm on Bartol Trume, the leader of the Baron's soldiers. Team B also gained useful information out of him, so a slight plus here to Team B. Team A met Trume, but didn't identify him and let the charmed soldier head back to town. Team A also did get slightly further... mostly due to evading the encounter by the bridge by using Raistlin's flying horses. Overall, I'd say Team A is slightly in the lead...

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum