Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

WAR 2 - Final Mission - Campaign Overall

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 WAR 2 - Final Mission - Campaign Overall on Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Well, that's a wrap. Nineteen gaming sessions, twelve full missions (I'm not counting a few of the practice missions), with participation by twelve players (more or less) with five of those who I would consider "core" campaign players.

I thought the series, although very similar to the first WAR series, was a step up from the last one. Despite attempts to take some of the missions in the most unexpected of directions, the story line held together. I do think the big battle at the playhouse that concluded WAR 1, was a bigger finish than the village battle in WAR 2, but I will admit the party was very, very effective in concentrating on taking down Fazool as quickly as possible.

Any other thoughts on the final mission and the campaign overall?

View user profile

2 Re: WAR 2 - Final Mission - Campaign Overall on Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:11 am

It felt really really good to finally kill Fazool after all the trouble he caused us through the whole campaign. That sneaky lady that we met in the early missions feels unresolved to me maybe I missed something but that did not really seem to go any where. We only came close to a party wipe once and that was just because we had a bad party build ( raistlin was acting as a defender) and that made me at least feel rather invincible. I know I went down a lot for most of the campaign but I always had party members who stabilized me and finished the fight. So I think it would have been more interesting to have a slightly harder campaign so that we came closer to death more often. I say as the pc that went down the most Smile

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum