Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

Ross

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buffyverse - HUGE CLIMAX!! Friday 20 May - Game On!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kenji,

So only two Buffyverse adventures left!  When do you think you'll want to schedule them?  Oh boy, can't wait!

Last edited by Teramotos on Wed May 18, 2016 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Thanks! I'll try to write a recap/intro this weekend. How's Friday May 20th look for everyone?

For those who didn't play last time, important things from pending recap: Adam is dead (finally) so won't attack you again with 8 Frankensteins (then 16...), and the Goddess Gaia has stopped time again, and has transported you all to the High Council's yacht, where all their bodyguards are timestopped, but not the 30th level (tricked out) solo Vampire High Council members. There is one for each of you (as per your birthmarks/Vampire coven glyphs)... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

<For those who can't play this next time, we'll assume you fought your High Council member solo 'off stage'... If you can play the final adventure, we'll assume you won or escaped. For those who can't play next time AND the last, we'll assume that Slayer met their fate tragically...>

To make sure you're all 'looking your best' as you face your Prophesied Slayer destinies, the Goddess Gaia waves Her hand and (if not already) your armor & main weapon becomes +6, and all your slotted items become whatever 30th level or less item of your choice... oh, and very shiny and new looking! Surprised Very Happy

GM note: You all met the High Council at least once, you know they each have almost 900 hits, Queen Akasha almost 1,000... Crying or Very sad

View user profile
So So So, if I can't play ONE OF the next two Buffy adventures, my Player Character will be KILLED as part of the campaign??? Oh No!!! I'd better make sure I'm home one of those days then!!!

View user profile
So does one person have to solo Queen Akasha? Or is she the boss after the boss fight.

View user profile
Teramotos wrote:So So So, if I can't play ONE OF the next two Buffy adventures, my Player Character will be KILLED as part of the campaign?

No.

"For those who can't play next time AND the last, we'll assume that Slayer met their fate tragically..."

If you can't play in either of the next two, yes, your character in the campaign is assumed dead (but the campaign is over anyway)

"So does one person have to solo Queen Akasha?"

Aya (Ken's PC) is affiliated with the Queen, so yes, she's who Aya will be fighting. Don't worry, the other High Council members are pretty tough solos too... ;-)

View user profile
If we finish our council member early can we help someone else? Or more to the point are we going to be in separate rooms fighting each one or are we going to be in one room? If we are in one room we can take em down one at a time as a group.

View user profile
Or more to the point are we going to be in separate rooms fighting each one wrote:
Not Likely. Most Slayers wouldn't be able to stand toe-to-toe with a council member.

If we are in one room we can take em down one at a time as a group. wrote:
That would be the best plan. But plans don't always go as planned.

It would be interesting to see who could defeat their council member one on one. Rolling Eyes

View user profile
So when will the next Buffy adventure be?

View user profile
Are we looking at the 20th or 21st perhaps?

View user profile
I can't make the 13th but I could possibly do the 20th or 21st.

View user profile
Much better chance on the 20th then the 21st.

View user profile
20th is better for me... could do the 21st also...

View user profile
Still can't make Fridays... Saturdays are doable.

View user profile
We have Chris, Mickey, and Stuart for this Friday. No word yet from Ross. I suspect the Jury's can make it. Ken can't make Friday - Kenji/Brad DM'ing...

View user profile

Ross

Admin
I can't do Friday. I can make Saturday.

Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn

Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude
Okay, we're going to go ahead and schedule the first big Buffy Climax for this Friday 20th.
Kenji as DM, Mick, Chris, Stuart, Art and Arthur. Hopefully Ross or Ken will have a last minute change in plans and can make it.

Kenji/ Stuart will make an effort to schedule the next Buffy on a day when Ross and Ken can make it.

View user profile
What's the planed start time?

View user profile
6:15 PM start time today... see you there.

View user profile
Raistlin wrote:If we finish our council member early can we help someone else?

Your PC, you could do whatever you like... When you get there, you may just want to run away!... Twisted Evil

Raistlin wrote:Or more to the point are we going to be in separate rooms fighting each one or are we going to be in one room?

Fates will decide... Razz Of course, I agree with you, I'd try to group up regardless... Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum