Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

War! The Third Time's An Obelisk Mission - DM Comments and Remarks

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

All... well, a very strong team... good thing I had "standby" monsters ready for each encounter. As it was, I think the game moved along fairly well and although we finished a bit late, we were able to complete the entire adventure as planned. If I suspect a very strong party in the future, I'll adjust the encounters appropriately to enable a finish closer to eleven thirty rather than one AM. Avoiding unnecessary fights also helped to speed things along.

I don't think the absence of a true Controller hurt the party much and having a better balance of Strikers to Defenders and Leaders I think helped a lot.

Discovering the Tyr Amar army is key to the next adventure and I'm anxious to work Rastlin into the storyline. He was in the last mission but the party just didn't happen to meet him (this time). Any other comments/ feedback?

Great to see you Terry! Welcome Vic.

View user profile
Are Mick and Terry going to be playing more often in the this group?

View user profile
That's a good question.

View user profile
If Mick and Terry are going to play more I would love to go back to playing Raistlin.

View user profile
Since it's uncertain what's going to happen, I'd suggest leveling up Raistlin to 7th just in case. Oh, and I won't "kill him off" as an NPC then... haha. Note, if Vic doesn't play and you go back to Raistlin, that would leave the team w/o a healer (again).

View user profile
Yeah. If vic plays regularly and mick and terry play often with the group I think going back to raistlin would be alright.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum