Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

Latest topics
» Friday, Nov 17th
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:16 am by Teramotos

» Epic item tade in: would a figurine be game breaking?
Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:12 pm by Ross

» Prophecy of the Rainbow Warriors - Adventure Logs
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:47 am by Teramotos

» GAME ON! Rainbow Warriors - Friday Nov 3rd 6 PM - Slave Ship Backup
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:23 am by Teramotos

» Beverages for the Gaming Fridge
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:03 pm by Krystoff

» Against the Slave Lords - DM Observations - Fall of the Stockade
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:09 pm by Teramotos

» Next Slave Lords - Oct ?? Nov ??
Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:44 am by Teramotos

» Next Rainbow Warriors Game On! 20 OCT 6 PM
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:02 pm by bradly

» 4.0 CHARACTER BUILDER
Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:31 pm by jibuki

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME ON! Buffyverse Oct 2nd Game - The Moon Phase II

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Post here if you can make Friday Oct 2nd...
Brad DM, Stuart - Player 1

Last edited by Teramotos on Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Still looking to see if there's a chance for a game on Oct 2nd...

View user profile
I should be able to play Friday

View user profile

Ross

Admin
I cannot make it Friday.

Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn

Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude
Can't make Friday night.

View user profile
Sorry, Friday is bad for me as well this week. I still have some demo on my kitchen walls to do and need to start getting them put back together.

View user profile
This sucks. I'm looking forward to the next adventure... If the Jurys can make it, shall we go for it this Friday still?

View user profile
Ember's willing. She has her ways out of trouble.

View user profile
Alright, game on! I'll update PCs for the Jurys, who Stuart says he's sure are free and want to play.

View user profile
What level are you guys at?

View user profile
We played at 25th last time, so 26th level this Friday. Getting down to the end of the campaign... Should be a good power bump for everyone.

Art, I updated Argot for the Buffyverse, and I understand Arthur can update his own. Stu said you were going to invite a Dan, but I don't know what he likes to play so didn't make a PC for him... Buffyverse house rule: All the Slayers have 'super hero' abilities, all starting stats are '20', with racial bonuses after that...

View user profile
26th. Nice new power at 26.

View user profile
What does the party have in way of roles/PC? and what does it need? I would prefer some sort of heavy melee character (berserker, paladin) but I am fine with playing a healer or mage character as well.

View user profile
Ember is a frail wizard types.

View user profile
Okay so Ember is a wizard, Argot is melee. whats Stuarts character?

View user profile
Okay, we're confirmed for Friday at Newport Hills 2 October w about a 7:00 PM (sharp) start. Brad and I will already be there. If others get there early, we'll start early. Please have your PC's printed and ready to go, or saved to your desktop. Do not count on my wireless, haha.

I'm a War Lord (half melee fighter, half healer, but mostly a healer type to can fight, but usually uses powers that enhance the primary people with short range, hand held weapons.)

We have Brad as DM, Art (Argot and Brad will have Argot ready to go for you Art), Arthur, Mick and Stuart... others are welcome...

View user profile
Raistlin, note there are (outdated) versions of the Buffyverse PC's posted on the People Places and Things topic of this site.

View user profile
Alright

View user profile
What are the Zodiac birthmarks about?

View user profile
Raistlin wrote:What are the Zodiac birthmarks about?

Buffyverse back story. The 12 Prophesied Slayers (PCs) are linked to the 12 Vampire covens covertly ruling the world (who you're trying to defeat), whose Vampire glyphs are the 12 constellations. You're not sure yet why the Vamps are so into the Stars, nor why you have the birthmarks, but you know you've always been giftedly special and developed superhero stats at puberty and growing magical prowess ever since. (Almost none of the other living Humanoids besides the Slayers know magic is real, except for the victims of the 'Great Harvest', who learned too late...)

View user profile
okay cool. Should I pick one for my character?
I got my character up in people places and things.
I noticed that Argot had a magic item for every slot did he get those from playing in previous mission in this campaign or do I need (can) pick out some more magic items? I currently have one level 26 one level 25 and two level 24 magic items.

View user profile
Since magic isn't known to exist, there are no 'magic shops' to buy items. That said, the Slayers have allied with Mr Gold, a 25th level (solo) Vampire whose willing to craft items for you. Other than that, only Ember can make anything higher (that you know).

So short answer: Fill his slots up on items 25th or lower, 26th item depends on Ember who has a monopoly it magic that powerful. Before Los Diablos was nuked, the Slayers were wealthy corporate execs at Wolfram & Hart Inc. (Since then, you've been cut off from your credit, accounts...)

View user profile
Okay will do. Should I pick a Zodiac sign for my character?

View user profile
Nah. If you want, pick where you want it, and we'll assume you have it, but you can't double up, & haven't kept up charts on who already has which ones. I did at the beginning...

View user profile
Right Bicep.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum