Northwest Gamers
Welcome to the Northwest Gamers Forums. Please Login or Register.
Northwest Gamers

Forum for the Northwest Gamers

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:03 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:27 am

For the historical citizens of Westron, when are people available for the next game?

Looks like Ken will not be available to DM the next Star Gate until May.  I could guest DM....

Brad might have the next Buffy ready soon. . .

Post here when you can play and if you can DM. . .

Last edited by Teramotos on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : confirmed buffy)

View user profile

2 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:36 pm

I might be able to do Friday the 10th but that is a big maybe. The following weekend is completely out as my sister in law is getting married and I have a lot to do as the chef. After that things should settle down for us and I should be able to do a game on any Friday after that till June.

View user profile

3 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:25 am

Brad has the next Buffyverse all ready to go... If Ken is ready to DM on Friday, we'll do the next Stargate. If Ken would rather play, or can't make it, we'll do Buffyverse. Reply if you're in.

View user profile

4 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:40 am

I should be able to make it on Friday. Just let me know levels etc for Stargate and Buffyverse so I can get everything ready.

View user profile

5 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:41 am

I should be able to make this Friday.

View user profile

6 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:15 pm

Checked with the boss and I am definitely in. I can also leave straight from work to get down there around 5:45 or so.

View user profile

7 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:00 pm

...from prior posts, Ken is probably out (college stuff) but you never know. I'd concentrate on getting your Buffy PC ready first. If I'm not home by 5:45 pm, Brad will very likely be here early enough that people can come as early as they wish.

Looks very, very likely for a game. Brad DM, and we already have: Chris, Mickey, Stuart. Have not heard from Ibuki, Ken, Ross, Trevor and we only need one more. Even if all four bag out, I might be able to get Art to round out the party w his dwarf (Buffy, played twice already).

I'll provide rice and beverages.

View user profile

8 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:28 am

Ross

Admin
I'm in for Friday. Level?

Danilo Rand - Monk/Human [5e-Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign]
Nathan Grey - Ardent (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Walt Dixon - Bladesinger (4e-Terran One Campaign)
Battlefield 4 Soldier: Saturnicus
Diablo III Battletag: Saturnus#1572
Neverwinter: @bobpatrick.com
XBox GamerTag: Drizityn

Kazoo the Kender: "Hmm, I'll take....the Wand of Wonder." The rest of the party regretted giving Kazoo the first treasure pick.
View user profile http://twitter.com/NWGamerDude

9 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:36 am

I'm out...

Seems like I haven't played in a while. Sad

View user profile

10 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:00 am

23 rd Level everyone... I think...

View user profile

11 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:23 am

Per the recap the last adventure was at 24 so we should at least be 24. I moved Ashe up to 25 since I thought we would move up.

http://nwgamers.forumotion.com/t1209-buffyverse-recap-24th-giles-returns#18546

I can easily bump Ashe back down to 24 though if needed.

View user profile

12 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:30 am

I think we were 23rd on the last adventure. Should be 24th this one.

View user profile

13 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:13 pm

Did I screw that up? I thought we were 24th last time, so 25th this time... Could be wrong. Let's go with what Mick said... 24th level Buffyverse 4/24/2015 (tomorrow)

Concur, seems like Aya's been mia for a while... :-/

View user profile

14 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:57 pm

The prophesied ascent of the Slayers takes a new dimension as the Vampire 'Great Harvest' begins in full swing... After many millennium of covert manipulations to control the planet, the Vampires are gradually coming out of hiding, openly hunting and culling the numbers of the living. Sort of... Because the Vampire nation secretly controls the world governments and media, most of the world don't know millions of Vampires from all over the world are migrating in huge droves to the East Coast to participate in the cleanse... Things in Sacramento, where the Slayers and the Shambalan army is staying, seem particularly quiet. The media there & everywhere else are reporting nothing of the Undead/Living war going on, except of course, of blaming the New York city attack on the Slayers (all of them).

The Shamabalan warriors, 10,000 strong, settled mainly in a large forest park just outside Sacramento, discovered a hidden gold mine with fierce apparitions that were too much for the (11th-15th level) warriors and are reporting the threat to you...

Meanwhile, Mr Gold (who helped the Slayers disable the failsafe & launch the nuke that destroyed NYC), has a plan to eliminate (at least for a while) the nuclear threat the Slayers currently face... If he & Ashe (& the other Slayers) can break into the Pentagon, and get to the military command center, Gold thinks you can introduce a computer virus to all of the US military's nuclear missiles. The window for this desperate plan, breaking into the world's most secure building, is closing fast, as the area is soon to be overrun with Undead... The Mind Flayers (500 strong, 21st - 25th level) think this plan is too desperate to join, as even they have heard of this building, but are willing to open a plane shift for you to get you in... & hopefully out!

Blade came up with the start of a brilliant plan to unite the '5 armies' of your Slayer visions, using the Underdark and Underworld armies to free the Eloi (Moon people) and awaken the Surface people using the Buffy sword & the Moon antenna, though the Moon Vampires tend to be older and more powerful, and now are on the lookout for Slayers... You'll have to talk to Blade for more details on this plan though...

Things are coming to a critical point... Will the Vampires openly rule the living for millenniums to come, or with the Slayers live up to Prophesy?

View user profile

15 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:28 am

25th okay...
I think the final list is:
Brad DM
Mickey - Ross - Chris - Stuart and Art

No word from Ibuki or Trevor.

View user profile

16 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:30 am

Ross, Chris, Brad and myself will all be there fairly early 5:45 or so (much sooner for Ross, Stuart and Brad). We'll start as soon as we have four players. (not including the DM)

View user profile

17 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:19 am

Teramotos wrote:25th okay...
I think the final list is:
Brad DM
Mickey - Ross - Chris - Stuart and Art

No word from Ibuki or Trevor.

I believe Brad stated 24th.
If it 25th I guess i'll be one level lower then the rest of the party since I've already printed Ember.
Doesn't matter if she is 24th or 25th, she pretty weak either way. lol!

I'll try and get there as early as possible. Likely about 6:30

View user profile

18 Re: Buffeyverse - GAME ON! Friday 24 April on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Going to be a bit late, should be there by 6:15.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum